Greetings from www.esamskriti.com. Latest upload - Why was M K Gandhi killed.
Whenever this question is asked, there is mayhem, protests, violence, one is accused of being communal.
Finding answers to difficult questions improves our understanding of the present and helps create a brighter future. It is the Truth that we ought to seek.
The article has 5 chapters. There are two versions on the site. Full and Abridged, for links to the latter see below.
Introduction outlines some thoughts on Non-violence.
1. Law of Causation as enunciated by Swami Parthasarthy. The chapter explains the laws of Destiny and Karma and correlates the former to Gandhiji's life.
http://www.esamskriti.com/html/new_inside.asp?cat_name=why&cid=584&sid=120&c > ount1=1
2. Godse's defence in court. This chapter tells you about all the major events involving India's fight for freedom during the period 1920 to January 1948.
3. Turnaround - This chapter gives you sequential instances of how Gandhi/Congress's stand on Partition kept on changing. Further it tells you why Gandhi chose Nehru as India's first Prime Minister, in preference to Patel.
4. Sri Aurobindo's views on Gandhi and Ahimsa. Interestingly different perspective. A must read.
5. Food for Thought. The chapter briefly summarises the past and correlates it to the present.
After reading the books referred to below one can see that India has paid dearly for Gandhi's mistakes. Yet Gandhiji has worshippers / followers in millions, not just in India but across the globe. I must admire Gandhi for that. Was he a marketing genius - a saint - a politician - a cunning bania - or whatever?
The books referred to are-
1. The History and Culture of the Indian People by the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan.
2. Veer Savarkar by D Keer.
3. Sardar by Rajmohan Gandhi.
4. The Tragic Story of Partition by Shri Seshadri.
5. India's Rebirth by Sri Aurobindo. 6. Vedanta Treatise by Swami Parthasarthy.
7. May it Please your Honor by Shri N Godse.
NB: With regard to Gandhi having many followers, HITLER, TOO, HAD MANY FOLLOWERS. MOHAMMED, TOO, STILL HAS MANY FOLLOWERS.
THE HINDU ADORES HIM SINCE HE IS UNDER TREMENDOUS PRESSURE OF RULING ESTABLISHMENT THAT TREATS HIM LIKE AN ANIMAL. HE IS MEANT TO SALUTE ANY ITALIAN FEMALE AND ADORE ANY BOFORS CHOR.
THE WORLD ADORES HIM TO MAKE A FOOL OF THE HINDU WITH A VIEW TO SMASH OUR MANLINESS.
IT IS SIGNIFICANT THAT NOT ONE COUNTRY ON EARTH IS PREPARED TO HAVE A GANDHI IN ITS POLITICS. NONE WANTS TO VANISH FROM EARTH LIKE GANDHI'S FOLLOWERS FROM LAHORE AND DHAKA. THE TERRIFIED HINDUS OF SOUTH KASHMIR ARE LOOKING FOR THE "CHUTIYA" BUT HE IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. DOESN'T THAT TELL US SOMETHING OF THE MAHATMA?
HINDU IN HINDUSTAN IS A "DOG" IN SOUTH KASHMIR (ARTICLE 370 OF CONSTITUTION!) AND HE IS STILL A SLAVE IN DELHI.
THE SECULARISM THAT IS BEING RAMMED DOWN HIS THROAT WAS EASILY SURRENDERED IN EAST BENGAL IN 1947 AND AGAIN IN 1972. WHAT DOES IT SAY TO US ABOUT GANDHI'S SECULARISM?
GANDHI'S SECULARISM, THAT IS ZERO IN LAHORE, CANNOT BE A BIG VIRTUE IN DELHI. IT IS THE MUCK ONLY FOR THE ENSLAVED HINDUS TO EAT DAY AND NIGHT. THE STATE OF THE HINDU IS THUS PATHETIC.