....................WHO ARE THE SIKHS?
"ALIENS & FOREIGNERS!" IF YOU LISTEN TO ABDUL KALAM AND SONIA KHAN, AND IF YOU CAN RECALL BANDIT NEHRU'S SURRENDER OF LAHORE AND THE TERMS OF PARTITION, AND INDIRA GANDHI'S GIFT OF EAST BENGAL (AFTER ITS CAPTURE) TO REWARD HER MUSLIM BEDFELLOWS WHILE LAUNCHING OPERATION "BLUE STAR" IN EAST PUNJAB TO GIVE THE SIKHS A BLOOD NOSE.
BUT IF YOU DISREGARD INDIA'S RULING "BASTARDS & BITCHES" (ESPECIALLY THOSE IN CONGRESS, THE PARTY OF PARTITION) AND ALL THE DOCTORS AND SCHOLARS OF JLN UNIVERSITY IN NEW DELHI) WHO BECAME CHAMPIONS OF SECULARISM ONLY AFTER RUNNING AWAY FROM KARACHI, LAHORE AND EAST BENGAL, THEN THE SIKHS EMERGE AS CONNECTED TO BHARAT IS THE NAILS ARE TO THE FLESH.
SIX POINTS TO PONDER:
1. The real name of the Golden Temple is Hari Mandir because to quote Sardar Khushwant Singh the name of Hari appears over 8000 times out of the 15000 odd names that the name of God is taken in the Guru Granth Sahib. Hari as we all know is a name of Lord Vishnu. So much for the holiest place of the Sikhs. It got the name Golden Temple because of the gold plating done by Maharaja Ranjit Singh sometime between 1830-1845.
3. When we talk of Sikhism we must talk of Guru Nanak's teachings and Khalsa founded by Guru Gobind Singh. The former was a result of the Bhakti movement and Vedanta. However subsequent Gurus, especially Guru Gobind Singh, founded Khalsa on March 31, 1699 in order to raise a battalion of people to fight the Muslims.
If there was no Islam to fight there would have been no Turban, Kripan, Long hair and the rest of K's.
3. Whoever said that the caste system is not prevalent in the Sikhs, read the Times of India matrimonial column every Sunday on the net, and see. In fact, you will find similiar castes among Punjabi Hindus and Punjabi Sikhs.
4. On idol worship. "It was introduced in India by the Buddhists and Jains," said Swami Vivekananda. As Vedanta says idols are not an end to themselves but only a means to reach there. The Arya Samajis, a Punjabi sect, does not believe in idol worship. Does that make them Sikh?
5. If you like to know about the origin of the Panjabi language, it is directly derived from the Sanskrit language. It fourished in the uniquely blessed land of five rivers.
While the sacred Vedas were composed in Sanskrit, Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Holy Book of the Sikhs, was composed in Panjabi.