Hey, YOU, British Indians, I mean the British subjects of Indian origin! You have no business telling the people of India how they should deal with their laws and security.
Should India bring back the Britsh rule so it can benefit the British Indians? Leave our "Rashtramata" Sonia ji alone!"
(DEAR HINDU PATRIOT, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN PAID BY SONIA KHAN OR OUT OF THE "BOFORS CHOR FOUNDATION"?
Why MUST the smashed and crushed HINDU NATION accept ABDUL KALAM AND SONIA KHAN ON TOP? SURELY NOT ALL THE HINDUS ARE MORONS OR STUPID!)
COMMENT BY Mr. SP ATTREE, whose heart throbs, day and night, with the love of Bharat:
1. The issue of Sonia Gandhi's foreign birth, can neither be discounted, nor wished away.
2. The inference is clear from the evidence, on the examples of UK and USA (both democracies). In both of these countries, the Chief Executive Officer of the country (PM for UK and President for the USA), has to be a Native-Born citizen of the country, not a naturalized foreign-born citizen of the country. No India-Born UK-Indian would be permitted to be the PM of UK. No India-Born USA-Indian would be permitted to be the President of USA.
3. This type of thinking is not an exception, it is the Norm, not only in UK and USA, but also in other European Countries, all of them are democracies.
There is a strong necessity for us, to understand the methods and procedures, of other democracies of civilized societies, before we decide which road we should take. We need to pull ourselves away, from the dry abstractions and phoney-liberal politics of the demogogues, whose objective is to milk political capital out of this controversy.
4. We also need to pull ourselves back from the brink of stupidity, and not fall from commonsense, nor allow anybody to destroy or pervert the Indian System of government. I reinforce the view, that it is an issue for the people of India to sort out, it is not an issue for the NRI-Indians to decide.. NRI-Indians (of UK and elsewhere) should, therefore, butt-out.
5. Sonia Gandhi's candidacy is not only a Double-Standard, not only an intense digression from the accepted procedures of civilized societies, but is also a political can of worms.
There is nothing more futile than foolishness. Those who are falling for the seductive charm of Sonia Gandhi candidacy, and are creating hoopla over it, whether they are trying to be clever or crude, they need to remember, that Sonia Gandhi's foreign-birth is an issue, that will not go away. It is going to unsettle everything in India, causing political upheaval, it is not going to be a sublime political candidacy or fight.
In addition, Sonia Gandhi also lacks experience in public life, to be entitled to an elective office. Those who are pushing Sonia Gandhi candidacy, are betting on her connection to Gandhi-Dynasty as an asset, but have they also considered the possibility, that a kind of ghastly-death awaits her.
Don't forget the curse of Gandhi family is on her, too.
..........................................-Surinder Paul Attri