"This government is doing all the right things," one of the gullible Indian patriots who take everything for granted, including Nehru's patriotism and ABDUL KALAM's love of Sanskrit in preference to his ARABIC.
THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF. But we do want to land at GURU TEGH BAHADUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AT NEW DELHI, NOT THE ONE NAMED AFTER A MISCHIEVOUIS, ARROGANT, NATION-SPLITTING POLITICAL "WITCH" OF OUR ERA, Khanum Indira.
WE ARE WAITING FOR CONCLUSION OF TRIAL OF BOFORS CHOR and also two more things:
1. Abolition of Article 370 that considers South Kashmir as the son in law of Bharat.
2. To grant half the sovereignty to Rajasthan, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh that Govt of India most willingly concedes to East Bengal.
3. BOGUSdesh even has an embassy (or h.c.) in New Delhi under its own sovereign flag of provocation.
4. But God help Tamil Nadu if they aspire to some good news from Sri Lanka.
5. As a last little bit, Broadcasting could be FREE like the BBC.
There is still a long way to go.
If India is only mud and earth within her present frontiers, then we are mighty proud of her and are willing to salute every monkey in the tree and every lizard in rocks, but India is more than that.
It is also the AYDODHYA Temple and the Janmasthan of Guru Nanak under the profane and PROVOCATIVE.
The Prime Minister of India has to EXPLAIN Partition (and the presence of an ABDUL KALAM in post-partition India) to his subjects not just travel to Lahore or Islamabad with a dead dove in his hand.
Realistically, Mr. Vajpayee has to wear a gun, mount a horse, install the statue of Guru Gobind Singh in Lok Sabha, and then WARN his Hindu nation of the coming civil war since PARTITION is an unfinished business and none dares to see its terms and conditions.[_private/ftarc.htm]