BRAVE BALOCH NATION, GO FOR SOVEREIGNTY.
Date: 18 Jul 2008
BRAVE BALOCH NATION, GO FOR SOVEREIGNTY.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, FROM ALL ENSLAVED KASHMIRIS, ASSAMESE, TAMILS, PUNJABIS, MAHARASHTRIANS, ETC., WHO ARE ALL FORCED TO CALL A SEMI LITERATE ENEMY OF HINDU NATION SONIA "GANDHI", THE WORTHLESS IMPORT FROM ITALY BY BOFORS CHOR, AS "MOTHER OF NATION" (RASHTRAMATA).
THIRD CLASS TERRIFIED INDIAN "COOLIES", CALLING THEMSELVES PANDIT, LALA, SARDAR, BAHADUR, MAHANT, SANT, SADHU, SHRI, ETC., WHO ALL SIT AT HER FEET LIKE BABOO(N).
KALAT, Balochistan – The crisis in Balochistan is escalating into a full-fledge “Baloch War of Independence” in Pakistani-occupied Balochistan due to the oppressive policies of the Pakistani military dictatorship of General Pervez Musharraf. The Punjabi-dominated Pakistani armed forces have launched ethnic cleansing in Balochistan against the ethnic Baloch people; they are systematically kidnapping, imprisoning and murdering Baloch nationals by the thousands.
The Baloch are resenting this Punjabi invasion and oppression, and retaliating with full vengeance. While defending themselves, the Baloch view all Muslim Punjabis in Balochistan as collaborators of the Pakistani occupying forces (which is a fair assessment regarding the role played by the majority of Punjabis in Balochistan), and henceforth, they are considered the enemies of the Baloch people.
In defense of Balochistan in this “Baloch War of Independence”, GOB (Exile) has instructed all Baloch nationals to consider any employee of the Government of Pakistan in occupied Balochistan as an enemy soldier no matter what their ethnicity (including Baloch loyalists) and engage in battle with them unless they surrender and are taken as prisoner of war. Since, the majority of the Pakistani government employees in Balochistan are Punjabis most of them are not required to wear any government-issued uniform, which may cause confusion for the Baloch soldier to differentiate government employees (enemy soldiers) from non-government employed civilians.
To minimize collateral damage and avoid civilian casualties, GOB (Exile) has issued the following Proclamation for all ethnic Punjabi Muslims in Balochistan to immediately leave Balochistan for the sake of their own safety. Due to the escalating ethnic tension created between the oppressed Baloch people and the arrogant Punjabi-dominated Government of Pakistan, the likelihood of any innocent ethnic Punjabi getting killed or injured will be increased significantly as the “Baloch War of Independence” progresses.
GOVERNMENT OF BALOCHISTAN (IN EXILE)
General Orders No. 002, KALAT
1. This General Order is for the purpose to eliminate the possibility of collateral damage in the “Baloch War of Independence” in Pakistani-occupied Balochistan.
2. All employees of the Government of Pakistan (including provincial government and semi-government organizations) who are working inside Pakistani-occupied Balochistan, whether they wear government-issued uniforms or not, are declared enemy soldiers, no matter what their ethnicity, religion, gender, and age. The Baloch soldiers will engage these enemy soldiers in battle until they surrender as prisoner of war. Thereafter, these prisoners of war will be treated in accordance with the Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War.
3. Majority of the Pakistani government employees in Pakistani-occupied Balochistan are ethnic Punjabis. Whenever they wear civilian clothing, it may cause confusion for the Baloch soldier to differentiate between a government employee and a civilian. Whenever and wherever a Baloch soldier may encounter an ethnic Punjabi, it may result in a deadly skirmish.
4. The Baloch soldier will take every possible measure to avoid collateral damage. But, due to high tension in guerrilla warfare, errors in judgment may cause death of the opponent.
5. To avoid unnecessary and accidental death of non-government population, especially the ethnic Punjabis, the Government of Balochistan in Exile orders all Muslim Punjabis to vacate Balochistan immediately for the sake of their own safety. Those Punjabis who defy this Proclamation are accepting the risk of staying in a war zone, implying their role as collaborators of the occupying forces, and assuming the responsibility of getting killed as enemy combatant or taken as prisoner of war by the Baloch soldiers.
6. Muslim Punjabi children under the age of 12 are exempt from this Proclamation.
7. All non-Muslim Punjabis and members of Ahmadiyya Muslim community are welcome to stay in Balochistan as long as they are not employees of the Government of Pakistan. To differentiate themselves from the Muslim Punjabis, the non-Muslim Punjabis and Ahmadiyya Muslims must carry at all times on their person a Pakistani passport or National I.D. Card (both of which requires the holder to be identified on religious basis, similar to the yellow armband with Star of David required of the Jews to wear during the Nazi era in Germany) and must present it to a Baloch soldier on demand.
8. It is the purpose of the General Secretary to warn all ethnic Punjabis in Balochistan on humanitarian grounds to the dangers of being present in a war zone, and given the opportunity to vacate Balochistan in a timely fashion without incurring any loss of innocent lives.
9. All Muslim Punjabis who have decide to leave Balochistan within 90 days will not be harmed as long as they hoist the Flag of Balochistan on their homes, businesses, vehicles, bicycles, motorcycles, etc. and wear an armband depicting the colors of the Flag of Balochistan. For gaining safe passage out of Balochistan, they must hoist the Flag of Balochistan on their means of transportation.
10. All patriotic Baloch will use efforts to make this order effective.
By order of
MIR AZAAD KHAN BALOCH
The Government of Balochistan in Exile