STAMPING OUT THE PROBLEM OF ISLAM
Date: 22 Jan 2009
STAMPING OUT THE PROBLEM OF ISLAM ( from India )
By S.P. Attri ( USA )
1. Wave after wave of Moslem Jehadi brigands have, assaulted out sacred Bharat Varsha for over 12 centuries, with deadly weapons, murdering hundreds of millions of Kafir-Hindus, under the sword of Islamic bigotry and fanaticism of its Sulla followers. Lakhs & lakhs of Kafir-Hindus were taken prisoners, and made to say good-bye to their religion, to their hearths & homes, to be sold in Moslem countries as slaves, to serve their masters for their entire life. Lakhs & lakhs of Hindu women were made into widows, they were raped to satisfy the lust of Allah's warriors. Millions & millions of innocent Kafir Hindu children were rendered orphans, and forced to lead a life of immorality, by the soldiers & guardians of Islam. This is what the Hindus has seen of Islam. This is what the Hindu has experienced of Islam. This is what the Moslems are doing in India even today, while boastfully claiming that:
Islam is a religion of Peace, Love, and Brotherhood.
2. It is pathetic that in spite of this horrible experience with Islam for over 12 centuries, we Hindus have not gotten our act together , to push majority of these worthless s.o.b 's , these worthless beasts of Islam ( who are lower in rank than a pig ), out of India with the use of force, and to decimate the remaining good-for-nothing Sullas, with a double-dose of exclusivism & ostracism. Strange indeed !
Let it be understood that Islam cannot be eliminated from India, by ordinary civil methods. No way !
3. Undertaking this task is not too terrible a job , if we Hindus understand what our job is, for the betterment of our Hindu Order. But it is a heavy & husky job if, we remain in denial mode, and refuse to recognize & acknowledge the threat to the Hindu that, has been in existence for over 1200 years, the threat that should have been visible to the Hindu for all these years. Make no mistake about it. Hindu's life shall remain in quiver & sizzle, until the Hindu gives up his " Blind-Individualism, " and his " Selfishness " where he puts priority on his welfare & the welfare of his family, but puts no priority on the welfare of his Hindu community.
To make this happen the Hindu shall have to re-arrange his priorities, and make bold & valiant decisions in his mind, that he is not going to tolerate any assault or assaults against his Hinduism, that he is not going to let the Sullas swallow the whole earth of our Bharat Varsha, that he is not going to take any Sh** from the damn Sulla.
4. The Hindu must consider that everything outside the welfare & power of Hinduism is bad, that Islam is a problem ( and has been a problem for over 1200 years ), and this problem must be eradicated.
Question: Can we Hindus live in peace with Islam ?
Answer: Can we live amicably with a religion, whose principle is intolerance & which says openly " I will not tolerate you Kafir " ?
Can Islam be made tolerant by education or by other ways ? No way ! Why ?
Because if Islam becomes peaceful or gives up its bellicosity & exclusivity, against the Kafir religions of the world, then there is no excuse for the existence of Islam. Islamic clergy would never vote for this ill-advised suggestion of shooting themselves in the foot. It is foolish to expect the Islamic clergy, to cut their own throat.
5. You can be sure, however, that Islamic clergy will, continue to make a pretense of Islam being a religion of :
" Peace, Love,& Brotherhood. "
This is Not what Islam is, but that is what Moslems want you to believe Islam is.
Many Phoney-Liberal Hindu leaders also tout this phoney-baloney of Islam. Hindu must be alert against, hypnotic slogans of peace & co-existence with Sullas, mouthed by the Phoney-Liberal politicians. Their formulations are as phoney as a three-dollar bill, they are a bunch of liars. Hindu must dismiss their myths.
6. Hindu instead should concentrate on controlling his selfishness & his blind-individualism. He should faithfully fight the ideology & politics of Islam, and organize himself to demolish Islam totally out of India.
This would require extra-ordinary courage on the part of the Hindu, but it certainly can be generated.
Surinder Paul Attri
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008
THE HORRID FACE OF ISLAMIC-TERROR
By S.P. Attri ( USA )
1. The people of India ( and of the world ) in general, and of Mumbai in particular, have just beheld, the nauseating-face of Islamic-Terror in Mumbai. The silky-soft & pussy-footing approaches of the UPA government, have brought the repulsive face of Islamic-Terror to several Indian cities, the most recent one is the city of Mumbai. Terrorists continue to attack India, because India does not retaliate. There is also the question of composite culture & secularism ( in reality it is pseudo-secularism ), on the basis of which the UPA government is trying to bring about Hindu-Muslim Unity in India. The non-violence school of UPA is trying to solve the problems of India, on the basis of this theory. Wave after wave of terrorist attacks against the cities of India, is the consequence of this bankrupt theory, the latest episode is the nightmare of Mumbai, the UPA government is to blame, but Indians particularly the Hindus & the foreign tourists, had to pay the price for UPA's incompetence.
2. Has the UPA government solved the problem of Hindu-Muslim unity ?
Hardly ! They have done no such thing. They are making such a fetish of Hindu-Muslim Unity, totally ignoring the reality, which is that to a Moslem, Hindu-Muslim Unity means, the subjugation of the Hindu Majority by the Muslim-Minority, the way it had been during the period of Islamic Rule in India.
Islamic Clergy talks of Universal Brotherhood, but what comes out of Islam is, that any body who is not a Moslem, shall not be admitted into this brotherhood, most likely he shall have his throat slit.
3. How can you live peacefully with a religion whose principle is Intolerance, which says blatantly that Kafirs ( Non-Moslem Infidels ) shall not be tolerated ? How can you live peacefully or have composite culture with a people, who follow a religion that teaches intolerance of those who do not subscribe to their religion ? How can Hindu-Muslim unity be arrived at when, Moslems go on converting Hindus practically all over ( Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India…Kashmir ), while Hindus are advised not to convert any Moslem ?
Can the Moslems be made tolerant & harmless ?
Not a chance, in the spectrum of possibilities !
The kind of teaching & preaching that the Moslems receive, from their Mullahs & Maulvies eggs them on to wars. Like Christians, they have engaged in religious wars for 1400 years, they are not about to abandon their profitable business, of Islamic-Propagation & Domination through Jehad. Islam was born in blood, it survives through blood-spilling, and it shall continue its blood-letting as long it survives or is allowed to survive.
4. In spite of historic examples of Islam's mammoth-barbarism, the UPA types have chosen to ignoring the stinking record of Islam, hurt the Hindu, and appease the Moslem. Some blatant examples of Anti-Hindu Bias of the UPA types & of its ineptness are:
a. It was Manmohan Singh who tried to grant pardon to Afzal Guru ( a convicted-terrorist ), his UPA cohorts were talking politely to relatives of terrorists, for getting some Moslem votes.
b. UPA government has totally failed to stop illegal migration of terrorists, across the border from Pakistan & Bangladesh. In fact, the UPA types have colluded with Muslim League, Majlis, & Islamists of Assam. Thousands of Pakistanis coming to India as visitors, never return to Pakistan on expiry of their visas. UPA government does not even know where they are, let alone take any action against them.
c. Because of its incompetence, the response of UPA to Mumbai-Terror, was slow, confused, and inefficient. The forces initially sent to the scene were inexperienced police officers, many of them were killed. It took them ( UPA ) some time to grasp the scope of the attack. The terrorists had killed over a hundred & wounded three hundred, before the skilled Commando forces of the military ( MARCOS & NSG ) were deployed.
d. Several local Moslems helped the terrorists, who not only provided them shelter, but also showed them around places & police stations. The widely held view is that, terrorist foot-prints go back to Pakistan.
e. The performance of Indian Intelligence agencies, both at state & federal level, under UPA watch, has been pathetic.
f. And so on & on.
5. On account of superficial knowledge or total ignorance of Islam ( and its hatred of Kafirs ), on the part of UPA types, & its chosen profession of vote-bank politics, they are dooming the Hindu population of India for sure.
The ignoramuses of the UPA bunch have totally failed to realize that, the Moslem terrorists are not just following the dictates of a commandant. Their master is Allah, and they are doing Jehad in Allah's name. All Kafirs ( Non-Moslem Infidels ) are their target, all infidels are equal ( equal-Kafirs ). Unless this fact is clearly understood by the Hindus ( and by the democracies of the world ), they cannot stand together to confront Allah's Mujahideens.
In attacking Mumbai, the Moslem-Terrorists attacked the Dar-Ul-Harb of India. They need no permission to attack a Dar-Ul-Harb. Islam allows Moslems to kill all those who are not of their religion. Quran clearly states:
" Kill the infidels if they do not become Mohammedans. They must be put to the sword. "
The anti-national gang of India, comprising Leftists, UPA types, and Phoney-Liberal Hindus, have all contributed to the act of, bold terrorist Jehad on Mumbai. These ignoramuses blame the dreadful terror practiced during Jehad ( Islam's Holy War ), on the actions of some misguided Moslem youth, rather than tell it like it is, that is:
Islam is a cruel & cunning scheme of terror. Islam goads its followers, with the promise of a beautiful Janat ( Islam's Paradise ), with its luxurious surroundings & wildest sex with 72 Houries for each Moslem. This is a cunning promise of Islam, which motivates Moslem youth to secure followers of Islam, through terror, torture, and treachery ( the tools of Jehad ). A Moslem treats Jehad as the most sacred duty.
6. The five Non-Jehadic pillars of Islam, provide no guarantee to a Moslem, for entry into Janat ( Moslem's Paradise ). But Jehad, which requires a Moslem to murder, maime, and mutilate Non-Moslem Infidels ( the Kafirs ), provides an Absolute-Guarantee of entry into Janat.
Says one Hadith:
" Leaving for Jehad in the way of Allah, in the morning or evening, will merit a reward better than the whole world, and all that is in it. "
Another Hadith says:
" The martyr will desire to return to this world, and be killed ten times for the sake of the great honor, that has been bestowed upon him. "
" Paradise lies under the shades of swords. "
" Acting as Allah's soldier for one night in a battlefield, is superior to saying prayers for 2000 years. "
" He who travels to participate in Jehad, the dust he encounters in the process, shall become fragrance for him, on the Day Of Judgment. "
7. In the Nightmare that has just visited the city of Mumbai, the dark vision of Islamic-Terror, has come upon India & on Hindus in particular. The details of Hindu's Future under the UPA government, are not difficult to predict. No Indian and certainly no Hindu, should have any illusions, about the competency of the UPA government. UPA needs to be thrown out !
Surinder Paul Attri
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008
It was a national humiliation
Arvind Lavakare may be 71, but the fire in his belly burns stronger than in many people half his age. The economics post-graduate worked with the Reserve Bank of India and several private and public sector companies before retiring in 1997. His first love, however, remains sports. An accredited cricket umpire in Mumbai, he has reported and commented on cricket matches for newspapers, Doordarshan and AIR. Lavakare has also been regularly writing on politics since 1997, and published a monograph, The Truth About Article 370, in 2005.
Hang your heads in shame, my countrymen. Do it because a dozen-odd terrorists traveled 500 nautical miles of the Arabian sea from Karachi to Mumbai's Gateway of India, just opposite the grandiose Taj Mahal Hotel and proceeded to humble the city of 16.4 million into utter helplessness for over 48 hours even as over 125 civilians and some distinguished professional security men lost their lives to the hand grenades and rifle bullets of a fanatical mindset. It was a humiliation worse than the drubbing the Chinese army gave us in 1961.
It was because our motherland, India, is a soft nation, tested and proven so several times. Despite the weighty evidence of Clement Atlee, the Britain's post World War II prime minister to the contrary, the Congress party brainwashed the entire nation, including the press, that it was the non-violence strategy of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi that brought us PARTITION, not independence.
Atlee had expressed fears regarding the rage of Subhash Chandra Bose's Indian National Army as a reason for its decision to give us independence; another reason was that World War II had liquidated the British Empire and left it to ration even eggs to the citizens of England. But Gandhi disliked Bose's guts and gumption and Nehru sent the officers of the valiant INA to a secret trial in the Red Fort.
Thus, even as the Congress of Gandhi and Nehru, his pampered disciple, ahimsa, non-violence, became the motto of our motherland. So bad has this become over the last 60 years that today even killing a stray dog on the street, however vicious and sick, has become a crime, courtesy another Gandhi, Maneka by name.
Take the more serious issue of terrorism. Excepting during the Khalistan uprising in the eighties that was ultimately doused by K.P.S. Gill and his brave police force, our country's approach to terrorism has all along been tepid and timid, castrated and impotent.
Because almost all the terrorist acts in recent years have involved Muslims as the perpetrators, and because of the C ongress fetish of appeasing the minority Muslim community at any cost, our soft national psyche inherited from Gandhi, our response to terrorism has become a combination of impotence and vote bank politics sought to be covered by rhetoric and pleas for peace.
At every stage of our every "encounter" with a terrorist act, our collective national response has been reactive rather than active, defensive rather than offensive. Public statements are issued, action is promised. Period. Nothing else really happens.
At the base of it all is the shameful fact that we choose to be confused by terrorism. We are not sure whether to treat it as a law and order problem or as an act of war against the nation. Our elite journalists of the print and TV/radio world are not even sure as to whether to describe those who indulge in an act of terror as "militants" or "terrorists" .
Politicians are, or choose to be, equally confused in this simple matter.
Yes, it is a simple matter because the English dictionary will tell you that a militant is one who confronts, face to face, not one who wears a mask; and this militant does not wield an AK 47 or throws hand grenades or detonates a bomb with remote control mechanism.
Further, we have had the phrase "terrorism act" well defined in one of our Constitutional documents right from 1985.
Called "The Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order", it empowered Parliament to enact any law to prevent "terrorist acts" and went on to define "terrorist act" as "any act or thing by using bombs, dynamite or other explosive substances or inflammable substances or firearms or other lethal weapons or poisons or noxious gases or other chemicals or any other substances (whether biological or otherwise) of a hazardous nature." By corollary, the perpetrator of a "terrorist act" is a "terrorist If you get your concepts right; the right action will follow --- provided you love your country more than your political party or your own advancement in political circles.
Tragically, that hasn't happened in our country so far and is unlikely to ever happen till, heaven forbid, a colossal and unbelievable act of terror paralyses the entire country into a daze.
Just recall some events of recent years. The UPA government that came in 2004 quickly repealed the Prevention of Terrorist Act (POTA) which the Vajpayee-led NDA government had introduced after the ghastly attack in December 2001.
It was not withdrawn because of its stringent features but because it was allegedly misused against the minorities (read Muslims). The basic fact was that the Congress, which heads the UPA sarkar, wanted to appease and win over the Muslims with one more lollipop.
Amusingly enough, any call by the BJP for the re-introduction of POTA or some such tough law is counterattacked by the Congress. "Did your POTA prevent the attack on the Akshardh am Temple?" they ask.
Forgotten in this child-like question is that it was POTA that secured the conviction of Afzal Guru. Forgotten is that the acceptance of a confession to the police as evidence (considered a draconian legal provision) was what led to the conviction under TADA of Rajiv Gandhi's assassins.
In several other areas as well, our successive governments have failed to act in ways so crucial to minimize, if not totally stop, the reign of terror that now occurs so frequently that from a tragedy it has become a joke for the cynic.
Take the policing of our urban areas which are the focal points of terrorism. Lt General Sinha recently disclosed that in the last sixty years after Independence the number of police stations in the country has increased by a laughable 15 per cent over the figure of 12,000 that existed then.
In contrast, he says, our population has increased four times in that same period even as policing has become so much more complex than before.
Further, whatever police force available is overworked but underpaid, apart from being manipulated and exploited by their political bosses. That is why, at least Mumbai's policemen, and policewomen , look so unfit, almost obese, and so blank in face.
Ditto with our Intelligence force. Marginal increase in their strength has occurred, but assignments include assessment of likely performance of the rulin g party in the coming elections. And why the National Security Advisor should have been involved so much in the Indo-US nuclear deal as he actually was is a mystery.
Then there's the human rights industry and our politicians' concern for it much beyond national interest. And there's that impractical concern for "guilty beyond reasonable doubt" even in matters of terrorism. If cockroaches had votes and rats had a religion, our politicians would enact a law prohibiting killing of those two living species as well.
Imagine the People's Democratic Party of Jammu & Kashmir granting pensions from government to families of slain terrorists. Imagine, the Prime Minister himself disclosing his sleepless night over the plight of the mother of an Indian Muslim held in police custody in Australia on suspicion of being involved in a bomb blast but not over the plight of mothers of thousands of his innocent countrymen killed in terrorist violence.
Imagine two Cabinet Ministers oppose the ban on SIMI despite the latter's proven guilt. Imagine one Cabinet Minister wanting all illegal migrants from Bangladesh to be given full citizenship rights, when it is well-known that many among them have links with terrorists. Imagine another Cabinet Minister approving of a University vice chancellor's decision to deploy funds provided by a foreign government to be utilized for the legal defence of two of his University s tudents accused of involvement in terrorist violence.
Imagine, lastly, that amounts running into thousands of crores have been spent on the Haj subsidy for Muslims but the security of our very long coastline on the west is so ill-funded that terrorists can come from Karachi across the Arabian Sea to Mumbai without being spotted.
Contrast all of this is typically indolent-cum- idealistic- cum-selfish Indian attitude to the stark realism and patriotism of the USA when 9/11 occurred in 2001. One thing that nation did shortly after that dastardly day was the enactment by the USA Congress of what's come to be known as the USA Patriot Act. That nomenclature is really an acronym, and the full name of that legislation is "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001". If a name can arouse emotions, that one certainly does. And however draconian that law has been, it has prevented the recurrence of 9/11.
Unless the whole young nation of ours forgets non-violence as a magic mantra and unless our politicians show a commitment similar to that of the USA to engage in a literal war against terror, we shall continue to allow just about a dozen-odd terrorists to humiliate an entire nation for over 48 hours, even as a naïve Prime Minister calls the Pakistan chief of intelligence to share info with us.