From: yogesh saxena
Date: Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Subject: [scw] CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ( Charge sheet against Sonia Gandhi )
We, The People Of India
Appeal to the Nationalists Straight forward Citizen
Strive to Protect The Dignity of our Nation
SONIA GANDHI IS THE SUSPECTED KILLER OF SRI LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI IN TASKANT THROUGH HER MOTHER MANIO , KILLER OF SANJAY GANDHI BY KGB or CIA, SUSPECTED KILLER OF INDIRA GANDHI, A KGB PUPPET, AND ULTIMATELY RAJIV GANDHI THROUGH LITTE AND ALL THE HINDUS THROUGH BASTARD PRESIDENT , PRIME MINISTER, ALL MINISTERS , CONGRESS PUPPET BJP , SP, BSP, MAMTA HALF HODDEN HALF PROJECTED, WHY SHE ELIMINATED RAJIV GANDHI, FOR HIS 2 BILLIONS DOLLARS
CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ( Charge sheet against Sonia Gandhi )
1. PROGRESS REPORT NO. : 1
AND DATE. : 23.02.1993
2. CASE NO. AND DATE : RC.1/93-SIU(XII)
OF REGISTRATION : Dt.08.07.1993
3. NAME OF THE ACCUSED : M/s . Southern Arts,
Exporters of Indian Handicrafts
10-D, First East Main Road,
Madras and Unknown Others.
4. OFFENCES : U/s 120-B IPC and Sec.25 (1)
r/w Sec.3(1) of Antiquities and
Art Treasures Act, 1972
5. NAME OF THE IO. : Shri Hari Kumar, Inspr/SIU.
6. NO. OF WITNESSES :
That, M/s. Southern Arts, Exporters of Indian Handicrafts, 10-D, First Main Road, Shenoy Nagar, Madras, exported 34 items from the port of Madras to Mr. Guide Zanderige Via 24 Maggie 437126 Verona, Italy, in connivance with the officials of Customs of Madras, Illegally against the provisions of the Antiquities & Art Treasures Act, 1972. On inspection of the aforesaid 34 items by Dr. C. Margbandhu, Director (Exploration), ASI, New Delhi at Pisa, Italy at the instance of Department of Culture, Ministry of Human Resources Development, New Delhi, 19 items were found to be “Antiquity”. In view of above, the instant case was registered against the Exporter (and unknown others).
During the fortnight under review, the IO Submitt plan of Action in the case. A copy of the same is enclosed herewith. Special Look-out notices have also been sent to NCRB/New Delhi and to the Director General of Police of Southern States along with the photocopies of photographs of the items, which are lying presently at Pisa, Italy with the Customs Authorities, requesting them to check their records under their jurisdiction with a view to find out, if any report regarding the theft of any the item, is reputed, to them. Interpol/CBI/New Delhi has been requested to move to IP/Rome for the seizure of the consignment, in question, lying with Customs authorities in Pisa, Italy and restitution of the same to India thereafter. The matter has also been reported to Secretary, Department of Culture, Ministry of Human Resources & Development, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi so that they may inform to the Embassy of India at Rome, Italy, for necessary direction to Customs Authorities in Pisa, Italy, for not releasing the consignment to the Importer. The IO has proceeded to Madras in connection with the investigation of this case and the progress shall be reported to HO on his return.
10. CD (S) NO. & DATE (S) : C.D. No.1 dated .07.1993
ON WHICH PR BASED : C.D. No.1 dated .07.1993
C.D. No.1 dated .07.1993
C.D. No.1 dated .07.1993
11. PENDING ACTION : A detailed Plan of Action
Submitted by the IO, is
DETAILED PLAN OF ACTION SUBMITTED IN CASE RC.1/93-SIU(XII) FOR PERUSAL.
1. To take immediate steps for retrieval of the case property from Italy by moving the Interpol as well as Indian Embassy in Rome.
2. To send reference to Interpol for conducting part investigation in Italy regarding the examination of the Importer.
3. To visit Madras:-
i. information to be collected from the exporters regarding the procurement of the antiquities, their supplier etc. and also to elicit information regarding the conspiracy if any with ASI or customs. Collect the original shipping bills and other documents from the Customs Madras and also examine the concerned appraiser who passed the consignment.
ii. To examine the ASI officials in Madras to know whether the consignment was referred to them by customs authorities and also to know whether the exporters ever obtained the non-antiquity certificate for the items they exported, and also examined the concerned officers.
iii. To examin concerned CHA in Madras who facilitated the shipment of the consignment. Further to seize the copy of the concerned shipping bill available with the CHA and also to examine the concerned persons, procuring their, specimen handwriting and signature etc. to prove that the shipping bill was prepared by them (For GEQD Reference).
iv. To interrogate the partners or the proprietors of the exporter i.e. M/s. Southern Arts, Exporters of Indian Handicrafts, 10-D Ist East Main Road, Shenoy Nagar, Madras to know the facts and circumstances by which they could manage to export the consignment consisting the antiquities by hoodwinking the authorities and smuggling the items. Further
v. To collect information regarding the payments made by the Italian customer for particular consignment and also to visit the concerned bank and obtain the records pertaining to payment.
vi. To collect all other information which may crop up during the investigation like the export licence or permit etc. of the exporter.
4. To make efforts to know whether the antiquities in this case are of stolen items by sending Special Look Out Notices and also to other sources like publishing the photograph of the seize antiquities in major national newspapers.
5. Any other points as suggested by SP.
Submitted for perusal.
1. Ms.Sonia Gandhi may well turn out to be India’s Fujimori, the Peruvian Leader of Japanese descent. It is now known that Fujimori has been secretly maintaining and hiding his Japanese citizenship while claiming to be a natural born Peruvian national. The wrath of the people of Peru came to visit upon Fujimori when his corrupt activities came to be unraveled, so he bolted back to Japan with his loot intact and then revealed that he had been all along a born Japanese citizen, and thus immune from extradition to Peru. Ms. Sonia Gandhi has like Fujimori in Peru a long history of committing fraud on the public. Ms. Sonia Gandhi shares Fujimori’s mendacity as well. For, example, in the Lok Sabha Who’s Who, on page 290-91, Ms.Gandhi has claimed to have been educated in the Cambridge University. This is utterly and completely false. Ms. Gandhi had instead gone to the town of Cambridge to learn English in a unrecognized teaching shop. Such falsehood is thus reflective of the duplicitous mentality of Ms. Sonia Gandhi. Time is now near for her to be exposed as India’s Fujimori.
2. Ms. Sonia Gandhi’s track record, hitherto unscrutinized, reveals an incredible venality and culpability under criminal laws of the country. She is therefore extremely vunerable to any hostile government, and thus would seriously jeopardize the prospects of an opposition coalition that included the Congress Party in an election campaign against the incumbent in office. The track record of Ms.Sonia Gandhi as a habitual law breaker are illustrated below.
A. In 1972, Ms.Sonia Gandhi took employment as an insurance agent of Oriental Fire Insurance, a public sector firm. As a foreigner as she was then, she committed a criminal offence by taking such employment. Furthermore, she showed her business address as the official residence of the then Prime Minister and her mother-in-law, Mrs. Indira Gandhi, at 1, Safdarjung Road, New Delhi, which is an offence. Besides these, she collected commissions on insurance policy sold to Maruti and to individuals in the Prime Minister’s Office, which is also an offence. These facts came to light in a Rajya Sabha Question Hour in November 1974. The then Prime Minister Mrs.Indira Gandhi,and mother-in-law later announced in the House that Mrs.Sonia Gandhi had resigned her insurance agency, a clear admission of culpability under law. The three offences listed above are not subject to the statute of limitation, and thus the failure to prosecute Ms.Sonia Gandhi then, is no bar to launching prosecution now.
B. On January 25, 1973, Ms.Sonia Gandhi was appointed the Managing Director of Maruti Technical Services Private Ltd.[MTSPL] in an “extraordinary” meeting of two share holders who together held all the shares, 20 shares each of Rs.10 per share. The two shareholders at the meeting were Ms.Sonia Gandhi and Mr.Sanjay Gandhi. The MTSPL was incorporated on November 16, 1970. On September 28, 1974, Ms.Sonia Gandhi was made the MD of the Maruti Heavy Vehicles Private Ltd.[MHVPL], which was incorporated on February 22, 1974 with 13 shareholders in which the Gandhi’s had controlling interest. The Maruti car company and the heavy vehicles firm entered into a consultancy contact for expert advice with MTSPL for which susstantial fees were paid.
In 1978, the Commission of Inquiry headed by Supreme Court Judge Mr. A. C. Gupta, appointed by the Janata Party government, submitted its Report on the affairs of the Maruti companies. The Commission recorded the depositions of S.Kumar, Registrar of companies, and A. Banerjee, Income tax officer, Mr. Kumar held that “the allotment of shares of the MTSPL and MHVPL to Ms. Sonia Gandhi was in contravention of Section 28(1) of FERA 1973 which prohibited foreigners from owning shares in Indian companies, and hence was ab initio void in law. By Section 56, Ms.Sonia Gandhi thus committed a criminal offence that limitation on this offence even if FERA stands replaced by FEMA in 2000. Thus Ms.Sonia Gandhi can be prosecuted even today. Furthermore, the Gupta Commission recorded that Income Tax Officer, A. Banerjee had disallowed the remuneration paid by MTSPL to Ms.Sonia Gandhi “because she had no qualifications to be able to render any technical service to the company.” Considering that Ms. Sonia Gandhi holds an unrecognized “diploma” from a English Language teaching shop for unemployed European girls in the city of Cambridge, England, that is quite obvious. Hence a fraud was committed, for which Ms. Gandhi can be prosecuted under Income Tax law as well.
C. The electoral rolls of the New Delhi Constituency were revised in 1980 with January of that year as the qualifying date. When the voter list was published, Ms. Sonia Gandhi, then an Italian citizen, illegally became a voter at serial number 388 of polling station number 145 of that constituency. Ms. Gandhi applied to become an Indian citizen only on April 7, 1983, and was granted citizenship with lightening speed on the same day. But during the three years till the beginning of 1983, Ms. Sonia Gandhi remained on the voter roll committing offences punishable under Section 31 of the Representation of Peoples Act 1950, of a maximum sentence of one year and fine. Ms. Sonia Gandhi cannot say that she was not willfully committing this grievous offence because to become a voter, one has to fill and sign Form 6 prepared under the Electors Rules 1960 in which affirmation of citizenship of India is essential. Hence Ms. Gandhi by this false affirmation also committed offences under the Indian Penal Code, particularly Sections 192 and 199, which carry a three year punishment.
D. During the 1980s, Ms.Sonia Gandhi’s mother Mrs.Paola Maino, and sister Anushka Vinci had developed business connections with Snam Progetti’s resident in India, Mr.Ottavio Quattrocchi. The Influence wielded by Rajiv Gandhi’s Italian in-laws enabled Quattrocchi to corner government contracts such Thal Vaishet fertilizer project, as well as to broker deals such as the Bofors 155mm gun sale to the Indian Army. Affidavits filed in a Malaysian court and documents with the CBI establish that Sonia’s sister Anushka and her husband (now ex) Walter Vinci were beneficiaries from the receipts of Quattrocchi from Bofors company. Quattrocchi has also declared that he is a close friend of Ms.Sonia Gandhi, a claim not denied by her. Hence Ms.Sonia Gandhi, her sister and mother are candidates for inclusion in the Bofors bribery case FIR under Section 319 of the Cr.P.C., to be thus investigated and prosecuted.
E. Revelations contained in the archives of the KGB became public, and some of which were published in Pravda and Izvestia in 1992 following the liquidation of the Soviet Union. Most of these Archives are now kept in a library at Harvard University, USA. One letter in the archives documents the regular payment of commission to Ms.Sonia Gandhi and the Maino family in Italy, arranged by the KGB. One letter [published in a Russian news daily Izvestia on June 27, 1992 in an article by Ms.Yevgenia Albats of Moscow News] was written by the then KGB chief, Viktor Chebrikov to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union [CPSU]. The KGB chief reporting these payments to the CPSU for ractification, stated that members of the Rajiv Gandhi family had expressed profound gratitude for the help being received by them through commercial deals of an organizations. In a confidential message to the KGB, stated Chebrikov to the CPSU, “they [the Mainos] informed that a major part of these resources was used to support the party of Mr.Rajiv Gandhi”. Only July 3, 1992 Ms.Tatiana Samolis, the spokesperson of the KGB’s successor organization, the Federal Intelligence service [FIS], in a press briefing in Moscow [which was reported in the Hindu 4.7.92] confirmed that indeed such a connection between the KGB and Mainos had existed “in view of the ideological confrontation that prevailed in the world at that time” In the 1989 elections for example the Mainos spent Rs.10 crores on select candidates of the Congress Party in the General Elections, obviously to create cheerleaders for Ms.Sonia Gandhi for a future contingency, Mr.Arjun Singh was one such recipient from the Mainos. Ms.Sonia Gandhi, her mother and sister are thus guilty of offences under IPC Sections 120B read with 171-C and 171-H, as well as FERA and FCRA.
F. The Mainos have systematically plundered and exported the ancient treasures of India, especially temple sculptures of Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, Mughal paintings and precious gems in Indian Museums, all protected and banned from export under the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972. The CBI had in 1993 registered cases on such illegal exports from a Chennai Suburb to an identified person in Italy (see enclosed document). Alitalia and Air India flights were used to send unchecked crates after after crates misusing the SPG cover first to Italy for display in shops owned by her family e.g.Etnica in Rivolta or Ganpati in Orbassano [see enclosed photo and calling card], and after creating an ownership on paper, getting the contraband auctioned by Sotheebys and Christies, the London auctioneers. Fred Watson’s Sothebys-An Inside Story [Random House, 1998] gives some clues on such a racket. There is in the records of the Ministry of Human Resources enough materials in Notes on file of Directors Generals of Archeological Survey of India to suggest precious ancient paintings of the Mughal period were removed and declared “stolen” or missing, but ended up in a house in Golf Links, New Delhi which Ms.Sonia Gandhi had frequented. Even the Festival of India was used as a ploy to smuggle out such treasures. In arranging these delicate operations the Mainos took the help Mr.Arjun Singh [when he was Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and later Union Human Resources Development Minister], art expert Martand Singh, a Pakistani couple Muneer and Farida Attaullah, London based Pakistani fixer Salman Thassir a prince of Kuwait, and even the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) which has been convicted by courts in India for the assassination of Mr.Rajiv Gandhi Thus, Ms.Sonia Gandhi and her Italian relatives are culpable for various offences under the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act as well as under Sections 295, 378 and 410 of the IPC.
G. When Rajiv Gandhi married Sonia Gandhi on February 25, 1968, she was poor. Her Father Stefano Maino had lost everything after his party leader, Benito Mussolini, the II Duce of Fascist Italy, was overthrown and killed. After World War II, Stefano became a brick layer, and Sonia’s mother, Paola Predebon, a share cropper. Like many poor Italian families, Sonia was dispatched to learn English in a teaching shop in Cambridge town and thus land a job as an hostess or in similar employment, a modest goal indeed. Her marriage to Rajiv Gandhi on 25.2.68 however changed all that. And because of the aforesaid illegal activities, the Maino family became in just 25 years the richest family of Italy with net worth of US $ 2.0 billion. The respected Swiss magazine, Schweizer Illusttrierte, in its November 1991 issue, reported that the Mainos had in 1991 about $2.7 billion. But over the 1990s decade, the Mainos appear to have lost some of the money due to reckless investments, collapse of the Barings Bank, and ostentatious spending. They are still worth about US $2.0 billion today.
H. Ms.Sonia Gandhi has also fully utilized the martyrdom of her husband Rajiv Gandhi to advance her political career as well as to take control of the Nehru family’s monetary inheritance. The Rajiv Gandhi Foundation was set up under her chairmanship and Rs.200 crores collected during Narasimha Rao’s tenure as PM, for use in education and public affairs. Yet an analysis of the accounts of the Foundation show that only 3% of the income is being used for the stated objectives while 97% is deployed for other goals including for private travel of Ms.Gandhi and her chosen ones. This is a violation of the Trust Act and thus Ms.Gandhi and other trustees can be proceeded under Section 92 of the CPC. There is already a PIL in the Delhi High Court in this matter.
3. Circumstantial evidence is also fast accumulating that makes it now imperative for the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to probe whether the mother (Ms.Paola Maino) and sister (Ms.Anushka Vinci) of Ms.Sonia Gandhi, have had a long term continuing association since 1984 with the terrorist organization, the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), The Supreme Court had delivered on May 12, 1999 a stinging judgement that held the LTTE responsible for the assassination of India’s former Prime Minister Mr.Rajiv Gandhi. The Government had set up a Multi Disciplinary Monitoring Agency (MDMA) in August 1998, led by the CBI, to probe leads such as that have now surfaced regarding the Maino-LTTE links.
4. The Circumstantial evidence of these links include Sonia Gandhi’s plea for commuting the death penalty for her husband’s killers; in providing one acre of land near the Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, for housing the Periyar Centre for the pro-LTTE and secessionist Dravida Kazhagam (DK) which had been indicted in Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination by the Jain Commission (Part III, Vol.IV, Chapter VII, Pages 161-73, of the Final Report) and whose seven key members have been sentenced along with nineteen others of the LTTE by the Supreme Court, for participating in the assassination conspiracy. There are several other examples of Ms.Sonia Gandhi going inexplicably soft on the LTTE, including remaining silent on the failure of the government to extradite the LTTE Supremo Prabhakaran.
5. The CBI-led Multi Disciplinary Monitoring Agency (MDMA) set up after the Jain Commission Final Report, should therefore send interrogatories to the Maino family in Italy about all this, and investigate the extent of their connections with LTTE.
6. Ms.Sonia Gandhi’s family in Italy constitutes a major national security risk for India, but paradoxically they enjoy the cover of the Indian state for their nefarious activities. The RAW, India’s foreign intelligence agency has reports of this national security risk. While in service (during Rajiv Gandhi’s tenure as PM), the Additional Director of RAW, B.Raman had in a report stated:
“Ms.Sonia Gandhi’s umbilical cord is strongly tied to Italy. Her close relatives are Italian citizens living in Italy. India has important national security interest in Italy because of its arms, nuclear and technology supply relationships with Pakistan and China.”
Raman concluded that no source in Italy or in EU would cooperate with Indian Intelligence on this issue since they would fear that one day perhaps these sources may fall into Italian hands. After retirement from RAW, Raman even published these views in Statesman (May 16, 1999) in an article under his own name.
Italy, incidentally, is flouting US sanctions and providing avionics to the Sino-Pakistan Joint project to manufacture the F-1 Chinese design plane update, which is to be a successor to the US F-16 super fighter jets. Indian Intelligence is busy trying to build sources in Italy to track details of this collaboration.
Corruption in the name of Mahatma Gandhi is a justifiable excuse?
The constitution of India provides that the Comptroller and Auditor General of India shall be appointed by the President by warrant under his hand and seal who shall not be removed from Office, except in the like manner and on the like grounds as a Judge of Supreme Court. The term of appointment shall be for a period of 5 years and the condition of service and salary of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India shall be such as may be determined by Parliament by Law and until they are so determined, shall be as specified in the second schedule of the constitution. The Comptroller and Auditor General shall perform such duties and exercise such powers in relation to the accounts of the union and of the states and of any other authority or body as may be prescribed or under any law made by Parliament. The report of the Comptroller and Auditor General relating to the accounts so maintained of the union shall be submitted to the President who shall cause them to be laid before each house of Parliament. The report relating to the accounts of the states shall be submitted to the Governor who shall cause them to be laid before the legislature of the states.
That the present accounting system applicable to most Ministries and departments in essentially external to Financial management function in that the payment made by the treasuries and accounts are compiled by audit and accounts offices under the control of the Comptroller and Auditor General on the basis of initial and subsidiary accounts received by them from the treasuries. This system worked fairly well when Governmental business was limited. With the increase ion the volume and variety of Governmental business and the continual set-up of developmental outlays, this system has proved inadequate to the administration task.
The scheme of separation of accounts from audit was to be implemented in selective ministries e.g. communication, civil aviation, tourism, industries and civil supplies w.e.f April 1976, where the expansion regarding the expenditures and its audit was felt to be providing certain constraint and thereby resulting into the delay in implementation of the schemes at the relevant time. However by the gradual increase of the power with these ministries, the similar laxity in relation to the procedural safeguard was further provided the other ministries resulting into the defeat of the very purposes for which the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General was given the power through checks and balances. The effect of the aforesaid process has resulted in the departmentalization of union accounts enacted in 1976 and the transfer of personnel was given effect by the enforcement of the Act no 59 of 1976 from Indian Audit and Accounts departments which was earlier under the control of C.& AG to the newly formed department of Civil Accounts under the Controller General of Accounts under department of Expenditure ministry of Finance. In this manner the office of C& AG which was constituted under the scheme of the constitution of India to provide the restraint to the expenditure disproportionate from its own discretion by the relevant ministries was brought under the ministry of Finance and thereby giving the unbridle powers to the ministers and thereby overthrowing the constitutional mandate securing the safeguard over the whimsical expenditure. According to the legal opinion of the constitutional experts, the diversification of the financial powers to be utilised by the sole discretion of the bureaucrats without taking into consideration the Audit objections, which could have been made under the original constitutional scheme, was directly resulting into the notion of conferring the absolute power to the respective ministry. This was against the democratic, federal and republic set-up of our Constitution. The aforesaid concept of the parliamentarian democracy, providing the fraternity to an individual in preamble of the constitution, was an attack on its basic structure. This has led to an inadequate financial control which would have been benefited to the nation if such power were remained with C&AG in India
That it would be relevant to point out that the office of the Auditor General of India was created under the Government Of India Act 1935 for exercising the control over expenditure incurred by Central And State Governments and for proper accounting thereof in such forms and in such manner as may be prescribed by him and he was also responsible for rendering a complied account of receipt and expenditure to the Centre and State Governments and he was also required to submit report on the result of Audit in his Audit report to the Governor- General and the Governor of the States for laying it before respective legislatures . That after coming over the constitution of India the Auditor General was designated as Comptroller Audit General of India under chapter V of the constitution. Now Quattro chi’s Red corner Notice was about to expire and proposed to come to an end without any action , or say due to inaction of Central bureau of investigation, the opinion was sought from Attorney General of India, his opinion was that it is not sustainable , as there is no warrant against this fugitive leaving behind the crime of Kickbacks in Bofors bribery case. His name was figured as middleman and his case was longest and Costliest in Indian Legal History. The charge against him was of 200 Carore Kickback in finalizing the Bofors Deal Between Indian Govt. and Sweden Gun Company. This was two decade old Bofors Scandal. Now another kickback of Misuse of C.B.I. and office of The Attorney General Of India.
Every one know that if you are a relative of the super lady Sonia Gandhi, nothing can be done against, Quattrochi’s, as the ghost of Mahatma Gandhi is still providing her the shelter and support from the back side and Gandhi is synonymous to India for Indian people. If a rascal chooses the name of Mahatma, he is safe , but he chooses the name of Gandhi , he can rule this nation in emocratic process, as the people are still slave due to their hippocracy and superstition
IN THE HON’BLE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Bench at Luck now
Civil Misc. writ Petition No. of 2006
( Under Article 226 0f the Constitution Of India
Ravi Kant Khare, (Baba Ji) S/O Sri Rama kant Khare, Journalist/ Writer/Publisher and President of Sarva Hitkari seva Sansthan,(unregistered Society of elite citizens, scholars, Advocates and Writers)., R/O D.S.- 13, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow- 226020 ----Petitioner
1. Union of India through its Secretary of Human Resources Ministry,
Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
2. Election Commission of India, through chairman, Election
commission of India, New Delhi
3. State Election Commission, Uttar Pradesh, Luck now
4. Smt. Sonia Gandhi alias Sania Maino of Turin, Italy W/O Late Sri Rajiv Roberto “Gandhi” President of National Congress Party, 10,Jan Path, New Delhi
The Hon’ble Chief Justice and his Lordship’s other companion Judges.
The humble application of the applicant submit as under:-
1. That this petition is filed as public Interest litigation as the petitioner’s organization, which is rendering their service to the downtrodden people after collecting the data’s useful to the fellow citizens as being submitted in this petition from the contribution given by the number of the advocates, elite class of citizens, who wants to save the nation, but on account of fear from the people ruling this Nation, including of the fear of the “yes men” of respondent no. 4, these person or others do not want take the risk of their life, nor they are interested to take undue advantages of any type of popularity. The true copy of the book published by the petitioner relating to his Publications are filed herewith and
2. That thus the present public Interest Petition is maintainable according to the different yard sticks imposed by the Apex Court in various recent and past Decision.
3. That the petitioner is the representatives of Unregistered Social organizations, meant for rendering their services and are also the senior citizen, retired as the Sale Tax Officer by having their creditability of being honored by different organizations for his forceful writing benevolent to the citizens and are also beneficial to the citizens of India in individual capacities. He is having his desire to protect the integrity, unity and solidarity of our Nation from the inefficacious designed to rule our country from the instructions of the alien power as the respondent no. 4 is having the adherence to the foreign State namely the Italy and is Christian by religion.
4. That the petitioners seek direction, for the purposes of enlightenment of the people casting the vote in favour of right candidate contesting the election to the respondent no. 1 to provide him the information contained in the following books for the purposes of enlightenment to the voters of Amethi constituency participating in the election scheduled to be held on 8th may of 2006. The name of the books and the writers thereof are “The Nehru Dynasty”, Written by Astrologer K. N. Rao, “Reminiscences of the Nehru Age” written by Sri M. O. Mathai (a longtime private secretary, of Jawaharlal Nehru) in his renowned (but now suppressed by the GOI) and Mohammad Yunus book, ‘Persons, Passions & Polities’. The true copy of the book published by Hindu Writers Forum relating to the Extracts of all these prohibited Publications is filed herewith and marked as
5. Why the extract of this book are prohibited for being known to general public, who has right of Information Guarantee under Article 19(1) (a) of the constitution of India and Under the Provision of Right of Information Act, 2002?
6. That the reason for the purposes of demand of these books on cost to the public is that the politicians in the conspiracy have deceived the people of India, who is now called as the Father of the Nation, in connivance with Sri Jawaharlal Nehru, the First prime minister of India. As the part of conspiracy to rule our nation and thereby have the extinction of the Hindu Religion for ever by getting the partition of our country on Geographical basis and not on the basis of the reasons of religious fanatics, on which the country was divided in two parts as it may hamper the progress and the hatred be perpetuated which may not provide the growth to the Nation as super power of the world.
“The Nehru Dynasty”, astrologer K. N. Rao mentions the names of Jawahar Lal’s father and grandfather. Jawahar Lal’s father was believed to be Moti Lal and Moti Lal’s father was one Gangadhar Nehru.
sri Jawaharlal Nehru’s grand-father belong to Kaul Clan of Kasmir. Sheikh Mohd. Abdullah hails from their ancestors whose Grand Father was Bal Mukund Kaul.
That Jawahar Lal’s only daughter was Indira Priyadarshini Nehru, Kamala Nehru was her mother, who died in Switzerland of tuberculosis. She was totally against Indira’s proposed marriage with Feroze Khan, Why? No one tells us now, who is this Feroze Khan?
One frequently hears that Rajeev/Rajiv Gandhi’s grandfather was Pandit Nehru. But then we all know that everyone has two grandfathers, the paternal and the material grandfather. In fact, the paternal grandfather is deemed to be the more important grandfather in most societies. Why is it then nowhere we find Rajiv Gandhi’s paternal grandfather’s name?
It appears that the reason is simply this Rajiv Gandhi’s paternal grandfather was a Muslim gentleman from the Junagadh area of Gujrat. This Muslim grocer by the name of Nawab Khan, the grocer who supplied wines etc. to Anand Bhavan, had married a Parsi woman after converting her to Islam.
This is the source where from the myth of Rajiv being a Parsi was derived. Rajiv’s father Feroze was Feroze Khan before he married Indira, against Kamala Nehru’s wishes. Feroze mother’s family name was Ghandy, often associated with Parsis and this was changed to Gandhi, sometime before his wedding with Indira by an affidavit.
Indira Gandhi was Chased out of the Shanti Niketan University by Guru Dev Rabindranath himself for misdemeanor, She was an isolated girl by herself, while father Jawaharlal was busy with polities, pretty women and illicit sex; the mother was in hospital. Feroze Khan, the grocer’s son was then in England and he was quite sympathetic to Indira and soon enough she changed her religion, became a Muslim women and married Feroze Khan in a London mosque.
Indira Gandhi name was also changed as Smt. Maimuna Begam after the marriage with Firoj Khan?
The news of this married eventually reached Mohandas Karan Chand Gandhi. Gandhi ji urgently called Nehru and practically ordered him to ask the young man to change his name from Khan to Gandhi. It had nothing to do with change of religion, from Islam to Hindustan for instance. It was just a case of a change of name by an affidavit.
And so Feroze Khan became Feroze Gandhi. The surprising thing is that the apostle of truth, the old man soon to be declared India’s Mahatma and the ‘Father of the Nation’ didn’t mention this game of his in the famous book. ‘My Experiments with Truth’ Why?
When they returned to India, a mock ‘Vedic marriage’ was instituted for public consumption. On the subject, writes M. O. Mathai (a longtime private secretary of Nehru) in his renowned (but now suppressed by the GOI) ‘Reminiscences of the Nehru Age’ on page no. 94, second paragraph: “For some inexplicable reason, Nehru allowed the marriage to be performed according to Vedic rite in 1942. An inter-religious and inter-caste marriage Vedic rites at that time was not valid in law. To be legal, it had to be a civil marriage. It’s a known fact that after Rajiv’s birth Indira and Feroze lived separately, but they were not divorced. Feroze used to harass Nehru frequently for money and also interfere in Nehru’s political activities. Nehru got fed up and left instructions not to allow him into the Prime Minister’s residence Tri-Murthi Bhavan?
Why does the death of Feroze Gandhi in 1960, when he was consolidating to make his own political set up remained the Mystery?
Feroze had even planned to remarry.
Those who try to keep tabs on our lenders in spite of all the suppressions and deliberate misinformation are aware of the fact that the second son of Indira (or Mrs. Feroze Khan) known as Sanjay Gandhi was not the son of Feroze. He was the son of another Moslem gentleman, Mohammad Yunus. Here in passing, we might that the second son was originally named Sanjeev. It rhymed with Rajiv, the elder brother’s name.
Nehru was no less a player in producing bastards. M. O. Mathai very graphically describes at least one case in his “Reminiscences of the Nehru Age” page 206. Muthai writes: “In the autumn of 1948 ( India became free in 1947 and a great deal of work needed to be done) a young woman from Banaras arrived in New Delhi as a sanyasin named Shraddha Mata ( an assumed and not a real name). She was a Sanskrit Scholar well versed in the ancient Indian scriptures and mythology. People including MPs, thronged to her to hear her discourses. One day S. D. Upadhyaya, Nehru’s old employee, brought a letter in Hindi from Shraddha Mata. Nehru gave her an interview in the PM’s House.
As her departed, I noticed (Mathai is speaking here) that she was young, shapely and beautiful. Meetings with her became rather frequent, mostly after Nehru finished his work at night. During one of Nehru’s visits to Lucknow, Shraddha Mata turned up there, and Upadhyaya brought a letter from her as usual. Nehru sent her the reply, and she visited Nehru at midnight…. Suddenly Shraddha Mata disappeared.
In November 1949 a convent in Bangalore sent a decent looking person to Delhi with a bundle of letters. He said that a young woman from northern India arrived at the convent a few months ago and gave birth to a baby boy. She refused to divulge her name or give any particulars about herself. She left the convent as soon as she was well enough to move out but left the child behind.
She however forgot to take with her a small cloth bundle in which, among other things, several letters in Hindi were found. The Mother superior, who was a foreigner, had the letters examined and was, told they were from the Prime Minister. The person, who brought the letters surrendered them,. “I (Mathai) made discreet inquiries repeatedly about the boy but failed to get a clue about his whereabouts. Convents in such matters are extremely tightlipped and secretive.
Had I succeeded in locating the boy. I would have adopted him. He must have grown up as a Catholic Christian blissfully ignorant of who his father was.”
It was claimed to Sanjeev/ sanjay, when the British police in England and his passport impounded, for having stolen a car, arrested him. Krishna Menon was then India’s High Commissioner in London. He offered to issue another passport to the felon who changed his name to Sanjay.
Incidentally, Sanjay’s marriage with the Sikh girl Menaka (now they call her Maneka for Indira Gandhi found the name of Lord Indra’s court dancer rather offensive) took place quite surprisingly in Mohammad Yunus house in New Delhi. And the marriage with Manaka who was a model (She had modeled for Bombay Dyeing wearing just a towel) was not so ordinary either.
Sanjay was notorious in getting unwed young women pregnant. Sanjay too rendered Menaka pregnant. It was then that her father. Colonel Anand threatened Sanjay with dire consequences, if he did not marry her daughter. And that did the trick. Sanjay married Menaka.
It was widely reported in Delhi at the time that Mohammad Yunus was unhappy at the marriage of Sanjay with Menaka; apparently he had wanted to get him married with a Muslim girl of his choice. It was Mohammad Yunus who carried the most-, when Sanjay died in the plane accident.
In Yunus book, ‘Persons, Passions & Polities’ one discovers that baby Sanjay had been circumcised following Islamic custom, although the reason stated was phimosis.
It was always believed that Sanjay used to blackmail Indira Gandhi and due to this she used to turn a blind eye when Sanjay Gandhi started to run the country as though if were his personal fiefdom.
Was he black mailing her with the secret of who his real father was? When the news of Sanjay’s death reaches Indira Gandhi, the first thing she wanted to know was about the bunch of keys which Sanjay had with him.
Coming back to Rajiv Gandhi, we all know now that he changed his so called Parisi religion to become a Catholic to marry Sania Maino of Turin, Italy. Rajiv become Roberto. His daughter’s name is Bianca and son’s name is Raul. Quite cleverly the same names are presented to the people of India as Priyanka and Rahul. What is amazing is the extent of our people’s ignorance in such matters. The press conference that Rajiv Gandhi gave in London after taking over as prime minister of India was very informative.
In this press conference, Rajiv boasted that he was NOT a Hindu but a Parisi. Mind you, speaking of the Parisi religion, he had no Parisis ancestor at all. His grandmother (father’s mother) has turned Muslim after having abandoned the Parisi religion to marry Nawab Khan. It is the western press that waged a blitz of misinformation on behalf of Rajiv.
From the New York Times to the Los Angles Times and the Washington Post the big guns raised Rajiv to heaven. The children’s encyclopedias recorded that Rajiv was a qualified Mechanical Engineer from the revered University of Cambridge.
The reality is that in all three years of his tenure at that University, Rajiv had not passed a single examination. He had, therefore, to leave Cambridge without a certificate. Sonia too had the same benevolent treatment. She was stated to be student in Cambridge. Such a description is calculated to mislead Indian. She was a student in Cambridge all right but not of the University of Cambridge but of one of those fly by night language schools where foreign student come to leave English.
Sonia was working as an ‘an pair’ girl in Cambridge and trying to learn English at the same time. And surprise of surprises, Rajiv was even cremated as per Vedic rites in full view of India’s public. This is the Nehru dynasty that India worships and now an Italian leads a prestigious national party because of just one qualification – being married into the Nehru family. Maneka Gandhi itself is being accepted by the non-Congress parties, not because she was a former model or an animal lover, but for her links to the Nehru family. Saying that an Italian should not lead India will amount to narrow mindedness
7. That Christianity and Muslims have plundered the concept of Vedic religion from about 2006 A.D. years, prior to it there was the Hindu Religion was flourishing through out the world. Baba Ambedkar in his book on “Thoughts on Pakistan” has described the apprehension against the appeasement policy for Muslims, which as per its gospel of Jihad being professed in religion speaks of killing of Hindu citizens as Khafir and Kufr, who are meant for killing instead of being saved for enjoying by keeping Nihamat and Hurreys for pacifying the carnal Sexual desire, on the basis of which, the foundations are kept and based in the other religion.
8. That the background of Sri Jawaharlal Nehru was obviously converted to be the full-fledged Muslim, as he was nurtured at the place of Anand Bhawan belonging to Mr. Mubarak Ali, a barrister, at Nawab of Avadh palaces and at place of Rani of Amethi. Gandhi ji has never thought of avoiding Martyr Bhagat Singh’s death sentence/ Assassination, for which, even the British pleaded for him , but was demanding the release of Mr. Abdul Rasheed, the death sentence convict, who killed Sri Nitya Nand Swami, when he was suffering from viral fewer. The invitation of Ali Brothers sponsored by Gandhi Ji, for invading our country by Afghanistan/ Teliban was declared to be the sedition by British Ruler and thus it appears that our country has not been ruled by Indian but by Foreign Invaders from such time.
9. That what was the religion of Rajeev Gandhi? . What is the religion of Sonia Gandhi and her Children? Whether Sonia Gandhi is living in this country on the strength of Italian Passport? How she can take the citizen ship and contest the election without disclosing her Religious Ambitions and political ambition to the people of the constituency, from where she will get her votes? When assets of the candidate may be directed to be disclosed by the election commission on the dictates of the Hon’ble Supreme court of India, why not the president of the biggest party of the country may be directed to disclose her Religion? During visit of Pope in India, the entire country became Christian. Why president Bush and Sonia Gandhi are against the Kingdom of Nepal as the Hindu Nation?.
10. That Whether Indira Gandhi was married twice or she was married once?. When she changed her name from Smt. Magnoona Begham to Indira Gandhi? Whether Rajeev Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi were the real Brothers? For being born out of one father or from different fathers? Whether the people of this country may be befooled forever or there is any limit of falsehood imposed upon them by these people, who have never acted for integrity, Solidarity and security of our Nation.
11. That whether we are still slave of our orthodox, primitive and superstitions? Why we are still trusting with them, who are the anti-national rather the criminals, who have betrayed our trust , which was reposed by you? How long we will have the enforced Silence?
12. That Whether the Long slavery, paradoxically enough, makes the slave to look upon the very change that bind him as his life support?. This story was told to the convict in ancient time and who was confined in the dingy cell for fifteen years. After fifteen year the detainee was set free and he gingerly step out of the prison gate. His eyes, which were used to the dim light wilted at the bright sunshine outside everything including traffic, the gazing eyes were the strange look to the detainee and as such he felt terrified. He took a long look at the outside world and thereafter he inhaled a deep breath and there after by a sudden dash he again reached to his dog’s tether in the cell as his imprisonment has sapped his self-confidence. This is what has happened in India. Truth will not make us rich, but it will certainly make us free.
13. That the citizens were having the orthodox feeling and they were very much living under the domination of superstitions. This was the reason that the Hindus were subjected to the cruelty by the foreign invaders.
14. That this feeling of utter destitution, dejection, desperation and the loss of all confidence is the result of our slavery, by which the Indians have forgotten their own past history, lost freedom and obliviousness of the delights of an unfettered life. Thus it is necessary to keep the flame of the truth burning in the heart of every enlightened citizen, as the majority of the public is unaware of the truth. The glory of our country may only be restored, when our traditional heritage culture may revive every citizen from unadulterated history. The historical concepts, which were distorted during the long period of slavery, may become a task of utmost importance and urgency. An inadequate understanding on impressionable citizen has resulted the further accessibility in implanting the misleading concepts and thereby breaking the heads and idols of the fellow citizen, due to the segmentation of the society in many compositions.
15. That no man can survive in isolation. There is a rule of give and take. The moment, one person is inclined to accept everything as a matter of his right, the person who is inclined to give him his extra potential, withdraw the basic offer. This becomes the end of social collaboration. No country is able to survive except by the will of the people. The bitterness amongst the people may ultimately lead to a crisis on psychological level. Thus the country required the coercive method for the enforcement of law and order situation. This was on account of partition of India.
16. That the disqualification prescribed for membership of Parliament under article 102 (1) (d) of the constitution of India that the individual contesting the election may not in any acknowledgement of allegiance or adherence to a foreign state. It is known to every citizen that the respondent No.4 is a foreign lady and her husband namely Rajeev Khan “Gandhi” converted his religion prior to his marriage with respondent No.4, which he had admitted to the world media after becoming the Prime Minister of India.
17. That the matter pertaining to the disqualification was referred to the Election Commission of India for referring the same to the President Of India by Srimati Sushama Swaraj, than Minister after consultation with Sri Arun Jaitelly than Law Minister and also Sri R.V. Bhasin, all Advocates practicing at Supreme court of India, but it appears that on account of the status of the respondent No. 4, being the president of Indian Congress party, no body could take any decision in the matter. Since the Respondent No. 4 is now contesting again the election as to become full fledge prime Minister Of India and is having allegiance and adherence to the foreign Country, Particularly Italy, where she owns the property namely the House, as she has herself disclosed on affidavit submitted to the District election officer/District Magistrate and also have her affiliation with Political parties of such Nation and since the election process has now started again, the declaration of the result of such result may be withheld till the decision may not be taken by Election Commission in this regards.
18. That the extracts passages written in all the three books may further disclose the game is played with the country men by the guardian of our nation to whom the people in India have always regarded as equivalents to the father of the Nation and they were trusted as head of the Government. The deceptive approach may be visualized from the passages of all the three books, which have been suppressed from the approach of general public or being suppressed by Govt. Of India during Congress regimes during the dynasty of these person.
19. That whether it is worthwhile to shout a voice and thereby invite some lighter sleeper to suffer the agony of the death and this purpose achieved through my writing, may serve some purpose. Since the daylight shallows the darkness, I have written articles to take the intellectual from apathetically approach towards rectification of prevailing maladies as to wake up. The politicians have imposed mindless socialism, which held in thrall the peoples endeavor and enterprise resulting in transfer of potential from the honest benevolent to the dishonest opportunist.
20. That there is always an excuse for tyranny and mal-administration, which has degenerated the national character. The power given needs a safeguard from such arbitrary power and unfair exercise. In present set up freedom has become an abuse and liberty as license. Therefore the moral damage is more terrible. An oppressive system is more to be feared, than a Tiger.
21. That the people of this country have completely forgotten the sacrifices given by guru Teg Bahadur Singh and his brothers, who were poured inside the boiled oil and beheaded by Aurangzeb period as the refused to give up Hindu religion. The preaching of Guru Govind Singh have been forgotten so early by our present prime-minister.
22. That Neta Ji Sri Subhash Chandra Bose, after being elected as the president of the Congress party was denounced to rule the congress in league with Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru and at that occasion Mr. Govind Ballabh Pant and said that the Congress party (created by Mr. A.Hume and carrying it’s activities on instruction of British Government) wants the nominated members of the choice of Mahatma Gandhi be remained as Executives. Neta Ji Left the Party and the Nation and was declared as War Prisoner, who was required to be handed over to the British govt., if he would have found alive in our Country. Jhinnah passed the Pakistan Resolution on 6th June 1940 at Lahore.
23. That all the peace loving Hindu organizations like R.S.S. and Jansangh were virtually banned during the period of Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi and there were number of cow and bullock slaughter houses opened in Andhra Pradesh and west Bengal, while subsidy was provided to number of haz voyages meant for slaughtering the thousands of cows , camels and sheep’s from the donations of the temples offered by our Hindu citizens. This was the mockery of situation in our country.
24. That every one knows that we are seeing the integrated nation only on account of indulgences of Iron Man Sardar Sri Ballabha Bhai patel and denouncement of the policy of Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru, who has created the insurgencies in Kashmir by keeping it beyond the control of Home Minister purposely for ruling this nation on the cherished principles of “Divide And Rule” fully experienced in this country and now the respondent No. 4 is trying to rule upon it from Italy in consultation of U.S.A. for which George Bush was invited to our Nation , in spite the insurgencies of Muslims during relevant period on the issue of cartoon at Denmark’s news papers.
25. That Baba Ambedkar wrote a book named as “Thoughts on Pakistan” specifying the tendencies of Muslims towards Hindus and ultimately resigned from parliament as he was deceived by Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru to capture the votes of Schedule Castes and other backwards class citizen as he was against reservation of the posts in employment. He adopted Buddhism on before Two months prior to his death. The rising of Mahatma Gandhi, when Kamal Passa, the hereditical line of successions of Mohammad Shahab, was denounced from Turks by allied powers by doing and participating in KHALIFAT MOVEMENT, the planning to Get Ali brothers soliciting the support from Afghanistan, now Teliban, and tendering of apologies to the British Govt. when this Sedition plan was came to their notice. These were the well known planning of mahatma Gandhi to take the command of our Nation. The denouncement of Ambedkar Ji as the representative of Schedule caste and other backward class citizen in the Round Table Conferences and thereafter the reason for the arrival of Simon Commission are now well known to people of this nation and as such Baba Ambedkar had shown his resentment at the time of Quit India Movement Launched By Mahatma Gandhi. Then Why he was made the Chairman of Drafting committee of Constitution of India. The Answer is dividing and Rule Policy adopted By Mr. Nehru. The hatred is created purposely to perpetuate the policy of DIVIDE AND RULE in this country by Congress Govt. Unfortunately the change in the Govt. during B.J.P. Regime has again given power to the Opportunists, which was prevalent during Congress Regime.
26. That the system of governance is in the hands of Criminal. They have protection of Article 20 (3) of the Constitution of India, when they commit crime in animosity or where no witness may be allowed to turn up against them. The acquittal of the accused in Parliament attack and acquittal to the accused of Jaisikalal Murder case is not a Blot on our System. Who is going to accept the truth as defense in Contempt proceedings and fixing the responsibility of the officer pronouncing a wrong Judgement? No one. The concept of Plea Bargaining shall further be abused thus we cannot implement any reform in this nation. Thus the appease meant with criminals is justified to our citizens. Kindly wake the people lest it will be too late. The religious non- violent People will be killed in Godhara train Carnage Genocides, but the retired Supreme court Judge will report this in his one Man Inquiry Commission report a mere accident as could not smell the kerosene, petrol , naphtha and thus safely declared it on the inefficacious planning of Railways Minister, An accused in fodder Scam, as having no smell of crime committed by the traitors of our nation.
The sovereignty and the people should form three Councils, Educational, Religious and Administrative. One individual should not have the absolute power of government, the sovereignty being the general president of the councils .The qualifications of the president the presidents of separate councils are their interest in the welfare of the country, their excellence of learning and character, and their influence over the people. A country prospers as long as the people are righteous. Also their welfare requires the appointment of learned educational officers, appointment of learned men as the dignitaries of the spiritual council and of virtuous learned men as administrators. Obedience to law is required of all.
27. That “It is common knowledge that 70 percent of the people living in rural areas are illiterate and even more than that percentage of the people are not aware of the rights conferred upon them by law.
28. That Even literate people do not know, what are their rights and entitlements under the law. It is this absence of legal awareness which is responsible for the deception, exploitation and deprivation of rights and benefits, from which the poor suffer in this land.
The Student/children, the future citizens under taking the education of Indian History on the misconception/ pattern of Anglo Saxon teaching meant for division of Indian society on the policy of “Divide and Rule”. There is a important question posed as to whether we have actually gain our independence or we have to under take another journey full of animosity, aggresses on account of terrorism and fanatic ideology a prevalent throughout the World of a particular religion. Thus on account of being sentinel /Guardian at large, this is the voice of the majority of Hindu Citizens to save our ancestral cultural heritage and there by to give protection to our future citizens
29. That their legal needs always stand to become crisis-oriented because their ignorance prevents them from anticipating legal troubles and approaching a lawyer for consultation and advice in time and their poverty magnifies the impact of the legal trouble and difficulties when they come.
30. That more over, because of their ignorance and illiteracy, they cannot become self-reliant; they cannot even help themselves. The law ceases to be their protector because they do not know that they are entitled to the protection of the law and they can avail of the legal service programmer for putting an end to their exploitation and winning their rights.
31. That the result is that poverty becomes with them, as a condition of total helplessness. This miserable condition in which the poor find themselves can be added to situations”
32. That “The busybodies meddlesome interlopers, wayfarers, or officious interveners having absolutely no public interest, except for personal gain or private profit, either for themselves or as proxy of others or for any other extraneous motivation or for glare of publicity break the queue muffling their faces.”
33. That Article 14 has a pervasive potency and a versatile quality, equalitarian in its soul, but allergic to discriminatory dictates. It is well known that equality is anti-thesis to arbitrariness. Since the license may not be given to a blind man to drive a car, how worthwhile, it may be to give the similar license to a criminal to do every sort of atrocities being committed by indulging into the crime of the innocent people.
34. That there are inherent restrictions applicable for the enforcement of the individual personal right under article 19, which empowers the state to enforce reasonable restriction on the exercise of the right of the people in the interest of sovereignty, integrity of India security of the state, friendly relations with foreign state, public order, decency or morality etc. including the incitement to an offence pertaining to the reasonable restrictions regarding freedom of speech and expression, to assemble ,to form associations and freedom to reside and move freely throughout the territory of India.
35. That “ We, the People” are still like cavemen with our back turn to light watching the shadow of the wall. There is an iron cage, not having any ventilation and people are living in the state of suffocation, virtually on the verge of their death point. There is a complete apathy of the custodian of the power towards their welfare and in our country "We, the people" who are regarded to be the sovereign of the nation, are living a life full of abrogation and subjugation.
a. All the members of the court are considered as wounded, where justice is found wounded with inequity, and judges do not extract the dart of inequity from justice or remove its blot and destroy inequity, in other words where the innocent are not respected and the criminal are not punished.
b. A virtuous and just person should never enter a court and when he does so, he should speak the truth; he who holds his tongue on seeing injustice done, or speaks contrary to truth and justice, is the greatest sinner.
c. Justice destroyed destroys its destroyer; and justice preserved, preserves its preserver. Hence, never destroy justice, lest being destroyed; it should destroy thee.
d. In this world justice or righteousness alone is man’s friend that goes with him after death. All other things or companions part on the destruction of the body and he is detached from all company. But the company of justice is never cut off.
e. When injustice is done in the government court out of partiality, the criminal or doer of injustice, the second by the witness, the third by the judges, and the fourth by the president king of an unjust court divides it into four parts of which one is shared.
36. That the lawyers are always having perplexed with fear of change. He knoweth not the law, who knoweth not the reason there of, therefore, it is not advisable to live in cloistered seclusion, detached from the world and all its pursuits. If you are ever tempted to join in the fierce hunt after the vulgar prizes of the world, remember that after all. That accretes and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
“There is a land in the present age,
Where the people live in graves
Liberty, freedom all unknown,
Service and be slaves.
The people are living in free past glory of their own,
As an outright, beggars would had sung,
Well once upon a time. I was a king
When such of the attitude of the people
How can they get the freedom,
Least to talk of liberty.
Yet a certain day may come
When the people will hum
In the orchard of freedom
Taste the juice of liberty”.
(Not hearsay, not gossip, not publicity, but