1. Nehru himself was a born Muslim, his grandfather Ghiazuddin Ghazi being the Kothwal of Delhi during the Mughal period, In 1857, when the Bristish army was chasing Muslims and killing them, Ghiasuddin escaped to the banks of Yamuna River and stayed in a hut disguised as a Hindu. When British forces reached there, he was dressed s a devout Hindu changing his name to Gangadhar Nehru, the surname he himself coined from the fact he was staying by the side of a canal/rivulet or NEHER!!
2. This Gangadhar Nehru's son Motilal had a Hindu wife and a Muslim wife from Kashmir and Jawaharlal was born to the Hindu wife and Shaikh Abdullah to the Muslim wife.
3. Anandbhavan belonged to a Lawyer whose understudy was Motilal inheriting property from him where Nehru selom styed during freedom struggle and Indira Priyadarshini his daughter, driven out by Rabindranath Tagore from Shantiniketan for dismenour found in compromising position with a German occupant, stayed alone I n this house in Allahabad. Feroz Khan was the son of the Junagadh Muslim grocer Nawab Khan, delivering liquor and groceries to Anandbhavan.
Entire Nehru dynasty were Muslims tha changed to Catholic Christian after conversion of Rajiv to Catholic Christianity before marriage renamed Roberto.
4. India had a good ruler Lal Bahadur Shatri who was murdered by the Nehru dynasty through Kaul, Ambassador at Moscow and Narasimha Rao for a change struggling for numbers in Parliament.
5. For the first time in the history of India we have a Hindu Prime Minister with a comfortable majority, all of us looking forward to take the Country to past glory and prestige.