INDIAN CENSOR BOARD MUST BE AN AGENT OF ISLAM AND THE POPE. BOLLYWOOD HAS DEGENERATED INTO "KHANWOOD" WITH HINDU ACTORS UNABLE OR UNWILLING, AT PAIN OF DEATH, TO PLAY A LEADING ROLE WITH A MUSLIM FEMALE.
TYPICALLY, THE GANGSTER IS A SIKH, THE VIOLENT FATHER IS A HINDU, AND THE ONE WHO RESCUES THE MAIDENS IN DISTRESS IS EITHER A MULLAH OR IMAM IN A MOSQUE OR A CATHOLIC "FATHER" IN WHITE.
MOST HINDUS, CHANTING "SONIA KI JAYA" OR "HINDU-MUSLIM BHAI BHAI!", HAVE SO LITTLE SELF ESTEEM, SENSE OF DIGNITY AND PRIDE THAT THEY “PAY” TO SEE THE FILMS WHERE THEY GET "SLAPPED IN THE FACE!"
THE MOVE (BELOW) TO RECONSTRUCT THE CENTRAL FILM CENSOR BOARD IS TIMELY AND VITAL.
HJS petitions PM :
Reconstruct Central Film Censor Board which certifies anti-national and anti-Dharma films !November 8, 2014.
Hindus expect the BJP Government to take note of this demand !
Mumbai : In most of the films released these days, there is denigration of Hindu Deities, and character assassination of Saints, great national leaders besides rampant vulgarity. On numerous occasions, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has submitted representations to the Central Film Censor Board, against many such anti-national and anti-Dharma films; still the Board is issuing certificates to films which denigrate Hindu Dharma. The same Board is, however, prompt to take note of sentiments of non-Hindus. The height of dishonesty was that Rakesh Kumar, the special Executive Officer of this Board was recently arrested in a corruption case. The other members like Leela Samson have been appointed on the Board during Congress regime; therefore, the present committee should be dissolved and a new committee, that takes note of Hindus’ religious sentiments, needs to be appointed. A representation to the above effect has been submitted by HJS to the Hnorable Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi and Shri. Prakash Javadekar, the Central Minister for Information and Broadcasting.
Nowadays, it has become a fashion to make mockery of religious sentiments of Hindus in the name of art. The Film Censor Board does not take any cognizance of these matters; and as such, films and TV serials are constantly ridiculing Hindus’ Deities and Saints; leading to rapidly degrading morals of the society. There is a sharp increase in offenses related to rape, oppression of women etc.
Demands made by HJS
HJS has, therefore, made a demand that the existing Board should be dissolved; and a new committee instituted. This new committee should have at least two persons from religious field. If Hindus express doubt on any film, such film should be shown to those who have proper knowledge of Hindu Dharma and only after their clearance, should such film be released.
The Film Censor Board does not take any cognizance of these matters.
Here are some examples -
1. In a Hindi film titled ‘Happy New Year’ released during Diwali; it is shown that an actress is dancing in a pub, on a devotional song dedicated to Radha-Krushna. HJS had sent a protest letter to Censor Board on 23rd October 2014.
2. In another Hindi film titled ‘Haider’, all artists dancing on the song ‘Bismillah’ are wearing foot-wears when the dance is filmed in Sri Martand Temple of Hindus, which is their seat of reverence. In this film, there is grave insult of Indian soldiers protecting our country, by portraying them as villains; whereas the anti-national separatist factions are encouraged. The lead actor in this film says Anantnag district is Islamabad. Kashmiri Pundits have raised objection to this film; still, the Censor Board has not taken objection to any of the scenes from this film.
3. In a Marathi film titled ‘Deool’ released in November 2012, there was severe mockery of Lord Datta. The Censor Board was given many representations in that context and demonstrations were staged but to no avail.
4. In a forthcoming film titled ‘Dirty Politics’, the main actress Mallika Sherawat of this film is shown as wearing a cloth which looks like our national flag and she is sitting on top of a Minister’s car in front of Rajasthan State Assembly House. This is insulting national flag. HJS had sent letter even in this matter to the Censor Board.
5. Porn-star Sunny Leone acted in a vulgar movie titled ‘Ragini MMS 2’ in which Hindus’ religious sentiments were hurt by playing Sri Hanuman Chaalisa in the beginning of the film. HJS had held demonstrations even against this and submitted representations to the Censor Board.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat