This week there has been a big uproar against a lady minister in Bharat who referred to the two kinds of people in the country like the PANDAVAS and the KAURAVAS in ancient times.
People sometimes use FIGURATIVE, NOT LITERAL, invectives to show their anger. One of these is the word "Haraami" or "Haraamzaade" ("BASTARDS" in English).
The lady minister said this word to refer collectively to the tribe of foreigners, ill wishers of Bharat and to their despicable stooges, especially to Sonia Maino Gandhi, her discredited All-India Congress Party and her ignorant servile supporters who, until May last, were the last word in India and free to loot and plunder, "divide & rule", trample over our feelings, and remit millions of rupees abroad into their secret accounts.
Not able to face the "music" the minister apologised and showed her own weakness and lack of conviction.
She should NOT have apologised but issued a statement to explain her reasons for using the term, including the following points, to silence her enemies. (Unfortunately in Bharat the Hindus have more enemies than all the crows on earth).
Since the Hindus are not very often in the chairs of rulers there is a natural tendency to be unsure of the future (that sinking feeling we all share, "Chaar din ki chaandni, phir andheri raat!") and feel insecure. So she apologised.
Luckily for her, Mr Modi proved to be a strong man and did not sack her.
Let us look at the recent past and recall the times when we ourselves threw the word "HARAAMI" OR "HARAAMZAADE" at our almighty rulers, starting with Dictator Jawaharlal Nehru.
1. When he accepted the UNCONDITIONAL surrender of five provinces of India without demanding Referendum. (We shouted at him, "Haramzaada!")
2. When millions of Hindus were forced out of their homes in Pakistan to come to Partitioned India in rags and penniless. (We shouted at our cowardly leaders, "Haramzaade!")
3. When total ethnic cleansing of Hindus was going on in Pakistan but we saw the MUSLIMS in Bharat unperturbed and, living happily in their homes. (We shouted at both Gandhi and Nehru, "Haraamzaade!")
4. When two Constitutions replaced the one of India. We found one of them totally ISLAMIC but the other of religious / spiritual / moral VACUUM.
We were doubly shocked to realize that Islam from Arabia was foreign in Bharat while our own Hindu religion was native. Only fools or those who feel themselves INFERIOR put the foreign above their own. (We abused NEHRU "Haraamzaada!" for insulting our supreme native religions.)
5. When we did not see the word "Partition" in India's Constitution and when we did not see this "Vidhan" mention the part of India that we had left behind, we felt a sinking feeling like the loss of an arm or a leg from our body.
Nehru's Constitution made each one of us feel like a limbless cripple. The Constitution of TRUNCATED India was not only alien to us but also disgusting because we had grown up strongly "relating" to the pre Partition India in her magnificent and decent map outline. (We called all the writers of this Constitution, "Haraamzaade!")
6. When Article 370 was put in Constitution to reward the only Muslim majority State in India, placing it above all the Hindu/Sikh States and when this Article made the Indians "niggers" ("dogs") without any right to buy property in that State, we called NEHRU "Haraamzaada!").
7. Anti Hindu Nehru, professing to be secular, forced the Spiritual & Moral VACUUM upon us and his government washed their hands off the upkeep and maintenance of our holy places of worship (temples and gurdwaras). It was even more hurtful to see the Government taking control of temples while leaving the mosques and churches alone! (We called the "Hindu bashing" Government "Haraamzaade!")
8. When we noticed that the Government talked of "Hindu fundamentalism" and Hindu threat to the UNITY of India, never mentioning the Muslim fundamentalism that was responsible for immense bloodshed and the mutilation of India, we called the treacherous lot "Haraamzaade!"
9. When the petty baboos made us pay bribes before doing what was expected of them. when they asked us to come the next day while gossiping or drinking tea or coming late to office, when they made ordinary citizens' life HELL, we called the "Captain of the ship" (PRESIDENT), "Haraamzaada!" for being so useless in his ornamental office.
10. When they asked the NRI's to renounce Indian citizenship (cut the "umbilical cord" with our motherland), and return our passports on applying for British or American citizenship, and when they ignored the fact that most of us were BORN IN BHARAT, we called the Prime Minister of "coolie colony" India "Haraamzaada!"
11. When they subsidized the Muslims, accompanied by a State cabinet minister, going to the grand mosque in Mecca while determined to keep our own grand temple in AYODHYA as a RUIN, we called the "Hindu basher" government, "Haraamzaade!"
12. When we saw CORRUPTION and SCAMS everywhere that left all the essential services like hospitals, schools, roads, toilets, health & hygiene neglected, we called the corrupt RULERS, "haraamzaade!"
13. When Rajiv succeeded his mother who had succeeded her father in the office of Prime Minister, thus "killing" true democracy, we called him "Haraamzaada!"
14. When Maimoona Begum put her own Islam above our Secularism by returning East Pakistan to ISLAM even after capturing it, we called her, "Haraamzaadi!"
Esteemed readers can suggest some more occasions when they shouted (even silently) "Haraamzaade" at their own tormentors, Baboos or Sarkar, in Bharat.
Please tell the truthful honest minister to read this and become brave and smart. A Hindu does NOT apologise or take his/her words back. She is on her own territory. And going by the principle, "One for all and all for one," let us all back up the apologetic minister in the "LION'S" (Narendra Modi's) cabinet.
Let us remind the Lady Minister, who was not brought to Bharat by some "Bofors Chor", that when confronting the "wolves" we ought to behave like the "lions"!