Flip Side of MK Gandhi
Date: 23 February 2015 14:55:38 GMT
M.K.Gandhi's walks putting hands on shoulders of two girls and sleeping with naked young girls is well known and it was objected by many at Sabarmati Ashram but he could get away because he was Langotiwala Gandhi .
Stop calling him Mahatma. He was Rangila Bapu. This is a shame on India to call him Father of the nation.
I hope the days are not to far when Rajghat will be up rooted when the truth is out in the open to the young generation.
India must denounce Gandhi and Gandhism to deal with the problems of 21st. century
This is Gandhi who let the Hindus down after all the effort put by Hindus to gain Independence.
That is why I say expose the Traitor the so called Mahatma Gandhi, pay no homage to him, anymore. He is the root cause of all the trouble India is facing to day.
For all I know he may be an ardent Muslim under the guise of Hindu Artair.
Flip Side of MK Gandhi he was a traitor to India he loved the muslims and supported the creation of Pakistan
Reasons for killing Mahatma Gandhi:
During the trial, Justice Khosla had allowed Nathuram Godse, the killer of Gandhi, to read his own confession in the court.
However the Indian government had banned the confession of Nathuram.
Nathuram's brother Gopal Godse fought a 60 years legal battle after which the Supreme Court removed the ban.
Nathuram had given 150 reasons for killing Gandhi; some of which are as follows:
1. In 1919 people of India wanted General Dyer to be tried for the Massacre of innocent people at Jalianwalla Baugh .
Gandhi refused to support this demand.
2. Whole of India wanted Gandhi to intervene and save Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev from the Gallows.
Gandhi stubbornly refused on the grounds that they were misguided freedom fighters, and theirs was an act of violence.
3. On 6th May 1946 on public platform, Gandhi asked Hindus to sacrifice and not fight the members of Muslim league.
In Kerala, Muslim league members killed over 1500 Hindus and converted 2000 to Islam. Instead of protesting Gandhi expressed that it was a brave act of Allah's followers.
4. On several occasions Gandhi called Shivaji, Maha Rana pratap and Guru Govind Singh as misguided nationalists.
5. Gandhi advised Raja Harisingh of Kashmir to abdicate as Kashmir had Muslim majority and settle down in Kashi.
On the other hand he supported the Nizam (Osman Ali Khan) of Hyderabad to join Pakistan, even though the state of Hyderabad (Andhra, Telangana, Karnataka and Berar) had Hindu majority.
Nizam Osman Ali Khan
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, however, over ruled Gandhi. When Nehru heard of Patel's police action in Hyderabad (operation POLO) he disconnected his telephone with Patel.
Nizam surrendering to Patel
6. In 1931 the Congress committee on designing of Indian flag suggested that the flag be only in saffron. Gandhi insisted changed it to a tri-colour flag.
7. During the Tripura congress, Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as president with majority. However, Gandhi supported Pattabhai Sitaramayya, forcing Bose to resign.
8. On 15th June 1947 during Congress conclave, it was decided to resist the partition of India but Gandhi went to the meeting at the last minute and supported the partition.
Infact it was Gandhi who had declared earlier that partition will take place only over my dead body!
Patel and Nehru
9. Sardar Patel was elected by majority as the first Prime Minister but Gandhi insisted on Nehru.
10. Nehru government had decided to reconstruct Somnath Mandir at its cost but Gandhi without even being a member of the ministry forced the Govt. to reject this proposal.
At the same time, on 13th January 1948, Gandhi went on a fast to allow Muslims to repair the mosque in Delhi at govt's cost.
11. When Hindu refugees came to India after partition, some of them took shelter in some mosques temporarily. When Muslims objected, Gandhi forced all such Hindu children,
ladies and the old to leave the mosque and live on the streets.
12. In October 1947, Pakistan attacked Kashmir. Gandhi went on a fast and forced the Indian Govt to pay Pakistan a compensation of Rs.55 crore.
Gandhi did not mind hurting Hindu feelings to win over the Indian Muslims.
Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte were hanged on 15th November 1949 in the Ambala Jail in Punjab.
Regards and best wishes
Condemn none: If you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers and let them go their own way.