HERE ARE THE EIGHT ASPECTS THAT COULD ROCK, EVEN SINK, THE BOAT CALLED "PARTITIONED INDIA"
1. What was Partition about and have those grounds of inter communal mistrust and hostility been cleared? Is it wise to delete the word from Constitution and never discuss it in Lok Sabha? Is it morally right never to pay homage to the millions who died in 1947 and, earlier and later, because they were Hindu?
2. Muslims are increasing rapidly in numbers and audacity. Where will it all lead to?
3. Kashmir is like the burning fuse though slowly at times. When and how will the status quo end?
4. Grossly inadequate political and ideological knowledge of the masses who can follow even the enemy who seems a friend.
5. Implications of the Indian armed forces showing blind loyalty to corrupt and treacherous civil top, like Hitler's armed forces. There have been clear times when the army had to act or refuse to act in the interest of the nation and country, not dynasty or party
6. All governments since 1947 have been helpless against rampant corruption. Most joined in!
7. What are the implications of open gates for Bangladeshi migrants?
8. With Pakistan being extremely unstable and given the rapid rise of Isil and Taliban how will it impact on Bharat with her Muslims who can immediately become the "second nation" as in 1947.
NB: IT CAN BE THE SIGN OF DEFEAT & SURRENDER IF THE ANSWERS ARE NOT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN SOON.