HONOUR NOBLE INDIAN WOMANHOOD (BHARATIYA NAARI)
An appeal to the -
Independent, sovereign and PROUD Hindu nation:
It is a FACT that we FAILED to defend two fundamental things in the past:
The UNCONDITIONAL surrender of India to the INDIGENOUS Muslims in 1947 is so well known that there is no need to explain it. Millions of Hindus are still alive who were born BEFORE the illicit birth of Pakistan in 1947! They can tell the WORLD as to how "mad" MUSLIM State of Pakistan was created on the soil of our own Hindusthan!
What we don't realise is the PRICE paid by the DAUGHTERS of Hindusthan since the first Mohammed arrived in Hindusthan. Can we not recall in how many gruesome ways they were abused and manhandled, groped and raped and then left to die?
There are, of course, well publicised instances of women's abuse including sadistic mutilation of female breasts in Noakhali and penetration by sticks and metal rods while their menfolk were slaughtered in front of their eyes.
There is also enough people's MEMORY with regard to the treatment of girls and women in West Punjab, especially in Rawalpindi district and LAHORE during 1947. SHAME on all the Chief Ministers of East Punjab who never thought of commemorating their sacrifices or having them RECORDED for posterity!
Had we had someone like Narendra Modi or even Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose as the first prime minister of India, each and every instance of abduction, rape and mutilatin of our girls and women at "Partition" (such a harmless word for the bestiality that defies description!) would have been recorded to SHAME the Mohammeds all over the world, and for the awareness of posterity to BEWARE of the cowardly "female hunters" calling themselves "MUSLIM"!
As the world knows girls are called "devis" (goddesses) and women are regarded sisters or mothers (light years removed from the practice of up to FOUR wives for one macho Mohammed). Therefore, any instance of rape in Bharat is a national calamity.
In order to raise the image and profile of womanhood in Hindusthan, we propose that-
All statues of Gandhi, who failed to defend the honour of a single girl in Noakhali or woman in Rawalpindi (where fathers killed their own daughters to protect their honour and dignity!), should be removed at once. Instead, the statues of all our noble women and brave girls should be erected across the whole of Bharat. Any objection?
Here are some powerful suggestions:
ACROSS PARTITIONED INDIA WE WANT TO SEE THE STATUES OF-
1. The two daughters of Raja Dahir, the first known case of Islam's DISRESPECT to girls.
2. Sita Mata (Genuine "Mother of Nation"!)
3. Radha, consort of Sri Krishna. (Ideal of fidelity!)
4. Meeraben who sang Raam hymns (bhajans) through the forest.
5. Rani of Jhansi, the brave woman, a ROLE MODEL for all Hindu women, who like Joan of Arc in France, drew her sword to FIGHT the barbarians who had occupied our sacred LAND. (Crippling "Ahimsa Parmo Dharma" of MK ("wise goat") Gandhi had not sapped the energy of our nation yet!). Sikh women in Punjab continued the same tradition bravely confronting their butchers!
6. The Hindu woman (collectively) representing all the violated, abused and mutilated women of Noakhali. (Government of WEST Bengal to pay for it!)
7. The Sikh woman (collectively) representing all the violated, degraded and raped girls and women in West Punjab during 1947. (Government of EAST Punjab, shamelessly ruling the State of Warriors from "Union" Territory, to pay for it!)
8. A YAZIDI WOMAN.**
Let the world see the difference between the CIVILISED and the BARBARIANS when it comes to respecting womanhood.
We appeal to all patriots to pick up the issue and further it towards fulfilment. More worthy names can be suggested from all parts of Bharat.
WE ARE HONOURED WHEN WE HONOUR OUR HINDU/SIKH GIRLS & WOMEN.
11 March 17.
PS: Shivaji's Maratha soldiers never raped a Musalmaanee NOR DID THE SIKH SOLDIERS WHO CAPTURED KHYBER PASS.
**Look at the YAZIDI girls and women RIGH NOW! It will be NOBLE of Bharat (and ALL of us) to put a statue of a YAZIDI girl or woman, too, in the capital of India.