THIS "BLOODY" LINE. https://youtu.be/aIvQ2AyCCu4
Thank you very much for this eye-opener.
ONE OF THE COMMENTS seen there:
Pervez Khan5 hours ago
This was one country...What? Partition. Division . you can't divide something which is already divided. India is Not a nation state but the name given to a geography.
In 1947, there were two nations and thanks to Indira Gandhi , in 1971 there were three nations.
I am holding my breath for the 4th and 5th and Sixth and ..... Stop living in a mythical "Akhand Bharat". Get a reality check.
Here is my reaction:
THE REPERCUSSIONS. THE IMPLICATIONS (OF PARTITION):
1. People who lived alongside each other suddenly realised that they were Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs or Christians first.
2. People realised that a fellow citizen is not a friend but a FOE if he does not share the same religion or Faith.
3. East Pakistan soon saw the difference with West Pakistan and drew swords to kill or chase out the occupiers, in this case also MUSLIMS!
4. Sikhs, brave & proud, once the rulers of Punjab and Kashmir, saw the price they paid for being part of the (cowardly) Hindu nation and not a separate identity like the Muslims. When the Hindu nation (MAJORITY COMMUNITY) collapsed, the Sikhs, a tiny minority, had to flee!
They saw their seat of religioius and poliical power, LAHORE, their sacred spot, the birth place of Guru Nanak Dev, NANKANA SAHIB, and the centre of cultue, GUJRANWALA, all surrendered by the Indian leaders (Gandhi and Nehru) without consulting them, without referendum- and without any reason!
Some hot headed young Sikhs ask, "If there is Pakistan, why is there NO Khalistan? Why India is using double standards?"
Ironically, Pakistan is a REALITY, Khalistan is in the AIR, but "Akhand Bharat" is dead & cremated like its adherent MK Gandhi.
5. The Muslims of the sub contindent call themselves the "Brotherhood of Islam". They too were divided into THREE fragments like India in 1947.
The irony is that the Hindus may not be keen on Akhand Bharat any more, but the Muslim aspiration to UNITE Partitioned India under ONE flag, flying on RED FORT in Delhi, is irresistible and will generate such zeal & force that the three artificially created countries will again unite by the "SWORD OF MOHAMMED" just like the old Mogul Empire earlier.
What Sir Radcliffe did was abominable. Religious fanaticism created by him in 1947 has grown like FRANKENSTEIN instead of subsiding.
END of Bharat is foreseeable.
In a message dated 3/27/2017 1:19:17 P.M. GMT Daylight Time, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC writes:
: This Bloody Line.