FOR WIDEST DISSEMINATION
1. I am giving below my two e mails as under:--
(a) WHY OPPOSE Mr MODI? (Dated 18 Jan 2017
(b) Reply to all (dated 28 Jan 2017) in response to e mail subject “WHY OPPOSE MODI”
2. These e mails are exactly two years old. The second one was my reasoning, after I got few reactions.
3. The first e mail has gone viral on even whatsapp, in various groups.
4. Sending to all for your perusal as I personally think these are still relevant(my views)
10 Feb 2019
1. I am putting up some thoughts. Most of you may be aware of these points given below.
2. I consider this is a TINA (There Is No Alternative.) factor. There is no alternative to Mr Modi, as far as all Hindus are concerned. We ought to take action, from now, on to educate people, to get him back in 2019.
----- Dr V S Karnik, PhD(18 Jan 2017)
WHY OPPOSE Mr MODI?
1 Is Mr Modi, a foreigner? Has he had politically questionable life and is of bad character. ? IS he a corrupt? Has he given any advantage to his relatives, because he is on highest post of India? Is he anti national?
Does he avoid work? Is he irresponsible? Is he imbalance?
2. The answers to these questions are big NO. Then why people have allergy to his name?
3. It is the conspiracy of thieves, corrupt people, and media who misused their power, when in the congress government and those who got undue favours from congress government. Such people are misguiding general public and doing propaganda, so as to loot the country again, as they have done so far till 2014. Till 2014, these thieves, corrupt and Deshdrohi people ,were ruling us. Mr Bajpai was not supported, during 2009, and we had the misrule for 10 tears. Now, if Mr Modi does not continue, we will be (a) misruled for 100 years, (b) this country will be divided and (c) once again we, specially Hindus , ( if at all, Hindus survive,) will be slaves.
3. Many are accusing Mr Modi for:--
(a) Not building Ram Mandir.
(b) Not removing article 370.
(c)Sharing government, with PDP in J and K.
(d) Not depositing Rs 15 lakhs, in everyone’s account.
(e) Demonetizing currency.
(f) Dictatorial tendency.
(g) Being anti poor.
(h)Not giving “Aacche Din”.
4. Tell us:--
(a) Did you get 100% marks in all subjects in examinations?
(b) Did you purchase house during your first job in first year?
(c) Do you build fifth floor first or you complete foundation of the house, first?
(d) While starting the car in motion, do you apply fifth gear suddenly, instead of first gear?
5. Tell us:--
(a) Who has the ability to build Ram Mandir, ultimately?
(b) Who has the ability to have a stable government?
(c) Who can remove rule 370?
(d)Who can look after poor people of India?
(e)Who can ensure security of India?
(f) Who can ensure that India is not broken?
(g) Who is working 24 hours a day for welfare of people?
IT IS ONLY Mr. MODI.
6. Think over it:--
a. Who partioned this country?
b. Who called for cease fire, when we were winning during 1947 and left 1/3 J and K with Pakistan? This has
become constant source trouble for us and our generations to come?
c. Who was in power, when China humiliated this country?
d. Who was in power when Mumbai blast took place?
e. Who killed 4000 Sikhs in riots?
f. Who allowed and encouraged Bangladeshi to enter and settle in India?
g. Under whom, maximum corruption took place?
h. Who returned Captured territory in 1965 like Hajipir pass and returned one lakh POW of Pakistan, without any return in 1971?
i. Who was in government, when Kashmir pundits were driven from J and K?
j. Who removed Durdarshan logo “Satam Shivam Subndweram”?
k. Who removed “Satyaa mev Jayate” from our coins?
l. Who treated Hindus as second class citizens?
m. Who, as per article 30 (A), directed, that Gita and Ramayana cannot be taught in schools but allowed teaching of Kuran and Bible?
n. Who took away 70 % of Hindu temple earning and gave to Masjid and Church
o. Who granted subsidy for Haj and taxed Amaranth yatra?
p. Who kept 80 % of Indians people, poor, for the last about 70 years?
q. Who favoured minorities, out of proportion?
IT IS CONGRESS PARTY, RUN BY NEHRU AND GANDHI FAMILY.
(a) Who killed Lal Bahadur Shastri when he was becoming threat to Indira Gandhi?
(b)Who killed Shyama Prasad Mukerjee and Deena Dayal Upaadhya, when they were threat to congress?
(c) Who killed Veer Bahadur Singh, Rajesh Pilot, Mr Sindhiya, when they were emerging as challenge to the dynasty of Gandhi Parivar?
IT WAS CONGRESS GOVERNMENT AND NEHRU AND GANDHI FAMILY.
8. Gandhi name and Muslim origin:--
(a) Who high jacked name of Gandhi in place of their Muslim name/religion/origin?
(b) How everyone, manipulated to conceal the identity of Nehru family, right from ancestor of Motilal Nehru, that they were Muslim. They changed their name as Hindu, but their behavioural pattern and action /policy remained as Muslim?
IT WAS NEHRU FAMILY, CONGRESS PARTY AND M K GANDHI
9. If NOT MODI, who do you want to govern YOU and INDIA? :--
a. Gandhi parivar
b. Mulayam or Akhilesh Yadav
c. Mamta Banerjee
e. Lalu or Neetish Kumar
g. Muslim Party
10. CHOICE IS YOURS. FAISLA AAP KO KARNA HAI.
11. The logic says that, Mr Modi should continue for next 10 to 15 years. In that case, please educate (a) the poor people of India, who sell their vote for a paltry sum of Rs 500/-, a sari and a bottle of liquor (b)ignorant educated people, specially Hindus, who are NOT aware of what is going to happen, if anyone else ,but Mr Modi comes in power.
JAI HIND. JAI HO
----------- Dr V S Karnik, PhD(18 Jan 2017)
1. It was nice to have lot of views on my e mail, subject being “Why Oppose Mr Modi“, some positive and many negative. Everyone has right to express his opinion.
2. I will request all to re-read and study the e mail of mine.
3. Let me point out certain things.
(a) I am NOT” Modi bhakta.” I am strong “Hindu Dharma Bhakta.”I will, therefore, support any political party or individual, who looks after the interest of Hindus. Only party, presently, supporting Hindu is BJP and few leaders at national level, including, Modi.
(b) Modi got about 280 Lok Sabha seats, for BJP, more or less, singly handled, whether one agrees or not.
(c) He was opposed ,within BJP party and by many Hindus and non Hindus, and of course all the opposition parties, when he was selected as main campaigner for 2014 election., and when he was declared BJP PM candidate,
(d) Lot of Indian personalities, majority being Hindus, declared that they will leave the country , if Modi was elected as PM, but did not do so
(e) I think he is the first politician of India, after independence, where during his rallies, public chanted/chanting “Modi, Modi”. Shows his popularity, in spite of “Modi Bashing” by media, his opponents and many Hindus.
(f) Leading a country or managing a country is not like running an academic institute or business organization. It is a very dynamic issue with lot of complications, especially in a county like us.
(g)BJP has not got majority in Rajya Sabha, and hence any bill passed in Lok Sabha will get stuck, like GST. So, forget about article 370, Common Civil code, change of constitution, etc, for the time being.
4. If Hindus are not treated properly, in certain states ,which we all are aware of, why can not the Hindus, of those states, or from any part of the country, come out on the street ,against that state government, to show their anger, ( like Muslims in India do ) instead everyone, blaming BJP or Modi? Please remember that law and order, in majority of the issues, is state subject,
5. BJP is the only party which can look after the interest of Hindus. If Hindus do not like BJP or Modi, they have choice of and freedom of electing other parties. Modi is heading BJP, presently. If we analysis other leaders of BJP, there is no other person apart from Modi, to lead the party. Hence TINA (There Is No Alternative) factor as far as Modi is concerned. If BJP gets re-elected, some of you want change of leadership, please do so.
6. If any party, other than BJP, comes to power, I personally think, it will be dangerous for the survival of Hindus. All other parties, other than BJP, are “Hindu Bashing” parties, openly favouring Muslims, which will lead to balkanization of India. If, all Hindus,( whether he is ordinary Hindu, corrupt Hindu, Goonda Hindu,) do not support political party, which is looking after interest of Hindus ,then, Hindus will be driven out, into Indian ocean or converted to Islam. I am serious, while, I am advocating, this point. We have case of Hindu Kashmir Pundits, all driven out of J and K. Persia, a Zoroastrian religion country, was converted into Islamic country, as Iran, during eighth century. So also, many other countries.
7. Give some time to Modi and BJP. If you do not like their performance, as per your expectations, and if you are in great hurry to get results, as per your perceptions, reject them during 2019. Choice is yours. But think it over .Till next general election, some foolish Hindus; have to “suffer” present government, BJP and Modi.
8. It is very easy to comment upon, how to run this country, without understanding the ground realities.
9. Lastly, what I have written in my e mail, I stand by it. I have my views. My friends, in India, and abroad, have liberty
to differ with me. I appreciate their views. I wish them good.
10. I have, also, appreciated and supported the views of the author (Shri Pramod Agrawal) of the e mail, “Modiji que aapni jan key dushman ban rahe ho” Dated 24 Dec 2016. The subject matter and theme of both are, more or less same.
--- Dr V S Karnik (28 Jan 2017)