Nehru and Jinna both were brothers by culture. There was no blood relation. Thereby, please avoid to establish their blood relation. We are supposed to be authentic.
Common quality culture of Jinna and Nehru:
(1) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to be selfish,
(2) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to be hypocrite,
(3) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to be self centered,
(4) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to go to any extent for self interest without looking at the national interest,
(5) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to misinterpret the words and thereby to mislead the common mass.
(6) Jinna and Nehru both had a culture to show that they were reformists.
(7) Jinna and Nehru both were revengeful,
How Nehru and Jinna defers from each other.
Nehru was a stupid,
Jinna was not a stupid but far more clever than Nehru.
Nehru was idiot and not having sense to take advantage of the situation,
Jinna was quite capable to take advantage of the situation,
Nehru was trying to show that he was having scientific and philosophical-thinking and thereby he used to talk philosophical, as a man of principles, when he wanted to hide his illogical decision. Our nation has suffered a lot due to his this policy.
Jinna was not hypocrite, but committed to his goal.
Nehru was not sincere at all to his social goal, but he was extremely committed to his self-centered political goal. He was able to play political dramas.
Jinna was sincere to his political goal.
Nehru had no wisdom and foresight,
Jinna had wisdom and foresight to achieve his goal
Who was Nehru and what is his dynasty? No body can tell it authentically. But he was not a Brahmin at any standard.
Jinna's forefathers were Baniya. They had become Khoja due to social reasons and problems, imposed by Hindu community.
Nehru entered politics to achieve political power. He was having dynastic mindset
Jinna entered in politics, initially for giving his contribution in independence struggle. Later stage he gave up his role, but when Nehru insulted Jinna, then he came back to India from Landon, to take revenge against Nehru.