Re: the e-mail below.
The "Bangalore girl" who had the KNOWLEDGE, PATRIOTISM & AWARENESS to compare Rahul "Gandhi" and Narendra Modi in such detail and accuracy, ought to be honoured in public.
From: K. SHARMA
Sent: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:55
Subject: Is there any sense in this??
Subject: Is there any sense in this??
A Bangalore girl has written an open letter questioning #RahulGandhi which is going viral on social media. She asks Rahul Gandhi himself to decide whether he can be compared with #NarendraModi.
Millions of people follow Narendra Modi as their leader, they accept him as their role model, how many people in our country consider you Mr Rahul Gandhi their role model?
1)The country which doesn’t want to recognise itself as dynastic followers elected Narendra Modi, but you represent the same dynasty which was rejected by people. Apart from having a Gandhi tag what is your achievement?
2)Every year Narendra Modi on his birthday meets his mother and she gifts him with BhagvatGita as an indication to follow the right path. Does your mother also do the same?
3)Narendra Modi when he entered the Parliament for the first time touched the floor of the house and called it Temple of Democracy, do you also consider the same? Have you ever respected the Parliament same way?
5)When he resigned as the Chief Minister of Gujarat after becoming PM, he donated 21 Lakhs of his salary amount to the Children education fund of government staff. Have you ever contributed anything to the country, Rahul ?
6)Under PM Modi leadership, in a span of 4 years, 478 terrorists have been shot dead. How many terrorists were killed when your government was in power Rahul ji?
7)Since 70 years more than 30% of poor people could not get a gas connection, but Modi in a span of 4 years has given Gas connection to over 5 crore people. Why could not your government do it?
8)Modi doesn’t entertain any family favours or nepotism, but your family has dominated the entire party and considers the party as their personal property why? How did Robert Vadra get so much favour when your government was in power?
9) The Doklam issue did not start after PM Modi government came to power, it started many years back when your government was in power. But PM Modi made the Chinese withdraw their troops, are you capable of doing that?
10)In a span of 4 years, there isn’t one corruption case against PM Modi or his government, can you show the period in your government where there was no corruption?
11)Your party people mock PM Modi as chaiwala. He accepts that he sold tea, can you accept what your mother sold to become 4th richest Politician ??
12)Narendra Modi travels to different countries for the benefit of Nation, can you tell for whose benefit do you go abroad?
13)PM Modi cleared OROP for soldiers, he got bulletproof jackets and helmets for our soldiers, what did your government give them?
14)He included more than 30 crore people into Jan Dhan Yojana within 3 years, why wasn’t it possible in your 10 years rule?
15)In order to save girl child, PM Modi started Beti Bachao, Beti Padao campaign, what have you done to save girl child in the country, Rahul?
16)Modi started MUDRA, Life insurance schemes which are benefiting crores of people in the country. How many schemes did you bring in 10 years?
17)Modi took brave decision to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan, Burma and Bhutan to protect our borders, what did you do to protect our borders during your government?
18)Appreciating PM Modi’s work and leadership, he was invited by US, Britain, Australia, Canada, Bhutan, Srilanka, Afghanistan, Nepal and Japan to address their parliaments, how many countries invited you when you were in government?
19)In just 4 years, PM Modi became the most influential person Times Person of the world, you are in politics since 2004, but what have you achieved?
20)Narendra Modi in front of 22,000 people in Madison Square Garden declared that we are not a Nation of beggars and snake charmers but a Nation of rulers. Do you have the spine to praise our Nation like that, Rahul?
21)PM Modi works for 18 hours a day, he sleeps on flight to save time and money. How many hours do you work for the country, Rahul?
22)PM Modi has no strong political background, with his mere hard work and commitment and dedication he became the Prime Minister of the country. Are you capable of relinquishing the Gandhi tag and achieving something with your potential?
23)At the age of 18 years, Modi left his house and joined RSS to serve the country. What were you doing at the age of 18 years, Rahul Gandhi?
24)Every citizen of this country would dream to achieve something like PM Modi, how many would want to follow you and become like you??
It is not just the Gandhi tag what is required in this country Rahul but a person who can show the Will and commitment to take the country forward.
Source Credit: Karunaada Vaani
1. The Political Party of Rahul is notorious for corruption and "divide & rule" policies, pitching one indigenous community against the other while appeasing the Muslims. Narendra Modi is "welding" the nation together.
2. The Political Party of Rahul "Gandhi" approved of military operations against the Sikhs and the Tamils, two hardworking and loyal communities in Bharat. Narendra Modi has given the SENSE OF SECURITY not only to the Sikhs and Tamils but also to the persecuted & terrified HINDUS in South Kashmir who were left to the "wolves" by Rahul's Party.
3. Rahul's claim to rule India is based on NEPOTISM and DYNASTY. Rahul is the son of Rajiv who was the son of MAIMUNA BEGUM who was the daughter of Jawaharlal NEHRU. Is there ONE DYNASTY rule OVER SEVERAL GENERATIONS seen in any democracy on earth? How did Rahul become "Gandhi" when he ought to have been "KHAN" because Rajiv's father was Feroze KHAN?
4. Rahul has not returned $50 million known as "BOFORS COMMISSION" received by his father. There is no ACCUSATION of such financial dishonesty on the part of Mr Modi.
5. Modi's LOYALTY is to Bharat and Hindu Dharma while Rahul's primary loyalty is split between Italy and Islam.
6. Modi has NO shame in saying "I am Hindu", while Rahul's keeps his religion TOP SECRET. We can only guess that he is half MUSLIM, half CATHOLIC. Modi enters a temple or gurdwara out of CONVICTION while Rahul enters a temple for VOTES, FOOLING the Hindus. When did he speak up for the grand NATIONAL Temples in Ayodhya and Mathura?
7. Family background: Modi is Hindu by Faith and Bharati as far back as history goes. Rahul's family background is not known even to the LOK SABHA. How many MP's sitting there "nonchalant" can tell the name of Rahul's MATERNAL grandfather?
8. Mr. Rahul "Gandhi", HINDUS & SIKHS of East Punjab want to know if the return of Sri Nankana Sahib to Bharat is in your Party's agenda. if not, WHY NOT?
At the time of Partition when towns and villages were being put this or that side of the new border, the holiest city of the Sikhs appeared "wilderness" to your great grandfather NEHRU who happily surrendered it to Islam like the deserts of Thar Parkar and Bahawalpur. But to the natives of Bharat, who were at the mercy of NEHRU, Sri Nankana Sahib was, and is, what MECCA is to the Muslims!
In the eyes of Narendra Modi, the unconditional surrender of Guru Nanak Dev's holy Janmasthan to Islamic Pakistan was more than HIGH TEASON on the part of your great grandfather Jawaharlal Nehru. What about YOU, Mr Rahul "Gandhi"? WILL YOU COMMENT?
SHAME on the IGNORANT & GUTLESS nation where a person like Rahul can hope for even one VOTE instead of rotten eggs and old shoes!
27 April 2020