Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 11:50 AM
Big Steps Taken by Ministry of Home Affairs
recently with regards to J&K
1. 5 Lakh Hindu-Sikh Families Became Jammu & Kashmir Domiciles.
2. All Perks/Facilities Withdrawn From Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba.
3. Kashmir Lost Control Over All Universities Including Jammu & Kashmir
National Law University.
4. Kashmir Lost Control Over Hindu Shrines.
5. Competent Authority Empowered To Take Suo Moto Notice And Evict Encroachers
From Properties Hindus Left Behind In Kashmir In 1990.
6. Kashmir Lost Control Over All Golf And Other Clubs In J&K.
7. Role Of Kashmir (CM) In University Affairs Reduced To Zero.
8. Legal Protection Granted To Anti-Nationals In J&K 42 Years Ago revoked
Now, Those Facing Public Safety Act, 1978, Can Be Put In Any Jail Outside J&K.
9. No Secretariat Move for Now From Jammu To Kashmir Or Secretariat Will Continue To Function In Jammu.
Some more additions :
2. All facilities withdrawn from all ex CM’s including Farooq, Omar, Azad, Mehbooba including accommodation and vehicles.
3. All Universities now directly controlled by New Delhi and curriculum in these universities to be modified away from being Kashmir centric.
4. Hindu shrines were always controlled by the Dharmath Trust or respective Shrine Boards. Now these boards report directly to Home Ministry. But that is not all. Now even J&K Waqf Board (Auqaf) has been taken over by New Delhi and all its assets, which till now were created by contributors and niyaz from Kashmiri Muslims, have been taken over by New Delhi and will be controlled by them.
5. New Delhi has empowered local administration to evict locals from properties they might have purchased from Pandits. Sale deeds could be nullified.
6. Not only golf courses but all forest lands and tourist development authorities are now directly controlled by New Delhi. They can issue, allot, lease or provide prime land and facilities to anybody from India now.
7. J&K CM has been reduced to number 15 on the Warrant of Precedence from earlier 7. All nominations of J&K CM from Universory boards or Waqf boards has been removed.
8. All Kashmiri IAS officers have been posted in less important positions, while non local officials are running the administration from Jammu.
9. Land banks of thousands of kanals have been indefinite and earmarked in different districts of Kashmir to be allotted to non state subjects in the name of ‘investment and industry’.
We were Just Wondering WHY Home Minister is So Much Quite in Corona Fight, Delhi and Mumbai incidents. He Silently Enforced These Actions In J&K.last steps of india for Jammu and Kashmir.