Nathuram Godse ji.
We salute and bow down to the valour of this person, he actually saved India. And congress maligned his name. He was called terrorist and what not. After 60 years his speech (that he gave before dying) was unbanned. I ask why it was banned at the first place. Because, Nathuram ji tried to speak the truth.
1. If partition happened in the name of religion then why did Pakistan become an Islamic state and India a secular instead of Hindu nation?
2. Why did Gandhi say, let them kill as many Hindus as they want but we will not kill any Muslims? I have a problem with this statement because it was based on religion which again harmed Hindus.
3. Why did he not help Kashmiri pundits?
4. Why did he order Britishers to hang Bhagat Singh one day earlier?
5. Why did he want to give the whole of Kashmir to Pakistan?
6. What were the reasons for choosing Nehru over other leaders?
7. Why did Kashmiri pundits die in hunger and were not given proper place to live?
8. Why did Gandhi fast for the rights of Pakistan?
9. How did Indira Nehru become Indira Gandhi?
10. There are thousands of questions like these, the history we read, is based on false grounds. Kids are taught Nathuram Godse killed Mahatma Gandhi but nobody taught that mughals killed Guru Gobind singhji.
11. We are taught Akbar, Aurangzeb, Tipu Sultan were great, and what about Chatrapati Shivaji, Maharana Pratap, Guru Gobind Singh ji, Rani Laxmi Bai etc.
Gandhi did not give us freedom. The people who really died, they gave us freedom. And believe me if Gandhi would have lived for one more year, he would have given all our riches to Pakistan, more Hindus would have been killed, Kashmir would have been a Pakistani territory.
Edit 1: In 1947, Kashmir pundits were thrown out of Kashmir. They were around 10,000 in number. They occupied empty mosques and madarsa for shelter. It was cold and raining. These mosques were empty and no one was using the space. Gandhi fasted and said that he would die if the Hindus did not vacate the mosques.
Does it make any sense?
Additionally, he didn't do a single thing for the shelter of Hindus. They died on roads due to the cold and shortage of food.
It explains a lot. These revelations were made in a book “Gandhi, Godse and me” and also in Nathuram Godse's last speech in Supreme Court. You can watch it on YouTube.
GANDHI COULD HAVE PREVENTED PARTITION BY THREATENING TO GO ON FAST TILL DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF BHARAT.
BUT HE MEEKLY "WENT ALONG" AND SAW HIS COUNTRY MUTILATED AND MILLIONS OF INNOCENT CITIZENS MASSACRED, LOOTED, RAPED AND DRIVEN OUT OF THEIR HOMES. HINDUSTHAN GOT A GOAT WHEN SHE NEEDED A LION.